From the flap

Joe's first collection.

From the flap

Postby Wilson_Cruz on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Hello friends:
How are you? I am very nice, then to read 20th Century Ghosts; it makes me very happy. Nevertheless, there is something that I do not understand. Please, copy an paste the following link and the cover what you see is the spanish cover :

http://tienda.dreamers.com/imagenes/174807.jpg

You have just seen the title"FANTASMAS", which is translated literally by Ghosts ( This title isn't original). My doubt is: does who I report refer the house that we see? Thank you for your attention.
Wilson
Wilson_Cruz

Re: From the flap

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Are you asking why it isn't titled "20th Century Ghosts" instead of just "Ghosts"?

BTW, I do hope you aren't too disappointed that Joe cannot write with you. I hope you continue to write and that someday we can read your work. :)
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Re: From the flap

Postby Shane on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Wilson_Cruz wrote:Hello friends:
How are you? I am very nice, then to read 20th Century Ghosts; it makes me very happy. Nevertheless, there is something that I do not understand. Please, copy an paste the following link and the cover what you see is the spanish cover :

http://tienda.dreamers.com/imagenes/174807.jpg

You have just seen the title"FANTASMAS", which is translated literally by Ghosts ( This title isn't original). My doubt is: does who I report refer the house that we see? Thank you for your attention.
Wilson

Wilson,

I hope I understand what you question is, but if I'm not addressing it correctly, don't hesitate to ask and let me know, OK?

Are you asking who you would contact about the actual house in the image?
Shane
Site Admin

Return to 20th Century Ghosts