Hi from Arkansas

Here's where you can introduce yourself and find out about the Joe Hill Message Board

Hi from Arkansas

Postby E_Shay on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Hi, I'm a 48 year old male from Arkansas. I've recently rediscovered my love for reading and been on a book buying frenzy as of late. I'm a big Stephen King fan. Heard great things about Joe Hill and recently picked up a copy of Heart Shaped Box and have it at the top of my to be read list.
E_Shay

Re: Hi from Arkansas

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Where in Arkansas you from ?
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby E_Shay on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm from Mabelvale, a small community just outside of Little Rock.
E_Shay

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 am

Im from Fordyce( havent been there in 17 years). About 70 miles south of little Rock
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:04 am

Welcome E! I really think you're gonna love HSB! Stick around and let us know what you think. :)
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby E_Shay on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Thank you for the welcome Betsy. Judging from the posts that I've read on this forum regarding HSB, I get the impression that this will be a very good read. I'm looking forward to diving into it.
E_Shay

Postby This_Girl on Tue May 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi E_Shay. Hope to see more of you around. HSB was great! It's almost time for me to re-read it. 20th Century Ghosts is out there, too. I LOVED it. Oh, and don't forget Locke & Key, too. Happy reading!
This_Girl

Postby E_Shay on Tue May 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi This_Girl. I agree, HSB was great. I read it in just a couple of evenings. Very addictive read. I found it very hard to put down for any length of time. I plan to read 20th Century Ghosts in the very near future. Just haven't made it to the bookstore to get a copy yet. I have so many on my 'to be read' list now, I may never catch up, lol.
E_Shay

Postby prncsspwr on Wed May 06, 2009 11:03 am

E_Shay wrote:Hi This_Girl. I agree, HSB was great. I read it in just a couple of evenings. Very addictive read. I found it very hard to put down for any length of time. I plan to read 20th Century Ghosts in the very near future. Just haven't made it to the bookstore to get a copy yet. I have so many on my 'to be read' list now, I may never catch up, lol.

You'll feel right at home here E_Shay!
prncsspwr

Postby E_Shay on Wed May 06, 2009 12:21 pm

prncsspwr, I agree. This seems to be a great board with a really great, close-nit group of people. I really enjoy visiting and checking out what everyone else is reading. I've managed to add to my list of books I want to read (as if I didn't have enough trouble deciding what to read next already, lol).
E_Shay

Return to Come on in and say Hello