Who Wants to be a Superhero?

See you in the funny pages...

Who Wants to be a Superhero?

Postby Dana_Jean on Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:23 pm

So, anyone going to be watching this? I watched this last season and really got a kick out of it. Is it socially redeeming and intellectually stimulating? Hmmmm, maybe. Okay it's not. But, we enjoyed it nevertheless.

I'll be watching tonight.
Dana_Jean

Postby grasking on Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:56 pm

I just read an article about people dressing up as superheroes and fighting crime. Actually it's more like a neighborhood watch with costumes.
grasking

Postby Allen on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:58 pm

I love watching this series. I recorded last weeks episode and have not had chance to watch yet
Allen

Postby demorganakamark on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:04 pm

whats going on with this series anyway....is there going to be more......this and afro samura kept me sane.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Allen on Wed May 07, 2008 2:16 am

Hard to tell if there is going to another season. We have to remember Stan Lee is 85. My cointerviewer at http://www.jazmaonline.com
interviewed most of cast from seasons one and two. He did this over course of last couple months of 2007 to present. He could not though get interview with Stan Lee.
Allen

Postby demorganakamark on Wed May 07, 2008 3:29 am

That is true...stan is up there in age..im glad that i had the chance to met(and get some comics signed) the guy...very kind fellow...he didnt think i was from MO i guess he was from there as well..i had to wipe out my drivers lis to prove it to him...lol. ..stan is still pretty active despite the age...may he live for many more years....
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Return to Comics