Need help finding "Judas Coyne Confronts Global Warming

Joe's first novel.

Need help finding "Judas Coyne Confronts Global Warming

Postby GetYourWings on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:41 am

Hey, I'm kind of a newbie here, can anyone help me find "Judas Coyne Confronts Global Warming"? Joe talked about it in his May 7th blog, it was in an issue of Subterranean Online, it features "Heart-Shaped Box"s two main characters Judas and Georgia, and I would really really like to read it! :)

I'd be SO grateful if I got any help, or if anyone has a copy they can email me! beautifullyinked@gmail.com

Many please's and a thousand thank you's! :D

-Missy T.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." - Steven Tyler
GetYourWings

Re: Need help finding "Judas Coyne Confronts Global War

Postby Shane on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:22 am

GetYourWings wrote:Hey, I'm kind of a newbie here, can anyone help me find "Judas Coyne Confronts Global Warming"? Joe talked about it in his May 7th blog, it was in an issue of Subterranean Online, it features "Heart-Shaped Box"s two main characters Judas and Georgia, and I would really really like to read it! :)

I'd be SO grateful if I got any help, or if anyone has a copy they can email me! beautifullyinked@gmail.com

Many please's and a thousand thank you's! :D

-Missy T.

Hi, Missy. Welcome to the board.

You can find what you're looking for right here --> http://subterraneanpress.com/index.php/ ... -joe-hill/
Shane
Site Admin

Postby And_Goes on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:49 pm

Hey Missy T, welcome! I had no idea this existed, thanks for the heads up and Shane, thanks for the link. It was great! Oh the images it brought!
I love to go down to the schoolyard and watch all the little children jump up and down and run around yelling and screaming. They don't know I'm only using blanks...Emo Phillips
And_Goes

Postby Michael_D on Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:14 am

I didn't see that either. Thanks, it was very funny.
Ooops, I forgot to put down a signature.
Michael_D

Return to Heart-Shaped Box