Quick Funny story

Joe's first novel.

Quick Funny story

Postby DebBosox on Thu May 01, 2008 1:03 pm

So, I went to the library and borrowed this new book "Heart Shaped Box". I didn't know anything about it and began reading. I could not put it down. As I was reading I couldn't get over the fact that I felt somewhat familiar with the author. I continued on and couldn't wait to finish it to see what happened. This is when a complete stranger approached me and asked what I was reading. I told him the name of the book and I explained that I felt like Stephen King was reading along with me. He smiled, said it was obvious because the book was by Stephen's son. "WHO KNEW" Obviously, not me. Let me tell you - I LOVED THE STORY. I was so sad when it ended because I didn't want it to. Congrats to Mr. Joe Hill!!! I can't wait for the next and the next and the next. Signed a true King fan and now a true Hill fan.

Go Red Sox
DebBosox

Postby sybil on Thu May 01, 2008 1:35 pm

heya DebBo! congratulations on finding joe and this board. you will HAVE to get 20th century ghosts now...it's very good, too. i tend to get more excited over novels than short stories, but i still enjoyed them!
janis the joeker
sybil

Return to Heart-Shaped Box