a little more help

a little more help

Postby Mrjesus27 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:23 am

Thank you all so much you are all so nice and have been so helpful but i need a little more help. i took your advice because private messaging him made sense but i cant get him to message me back. any suggestions on how i might get him to return my message? Thank you again everyone that helped.

Sincerely,
-Nick-
Mrjesus27

Postby Dana_Jean on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:28 am

Don't talk about Park City, Utah. Trust me.
Dana_Jean

Postby Janice on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:41 am

Funny, Deej! :wink:

But seriously, kid - Joe's pretty damn busy, what with the book signings and writing more stuff and taking care of the small army of children he's got and all. I suggest you either PM your questions to Shane, Our Fearless Moderator, or you can post the questions you've got and we can try to answer the questions for you.

But.... we're not gonna write your report for ya, bud. That is, unless funds are transferred into our Paypal accounts.... :twisted:
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby val04463 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:44 am

He's pretty busy at readings and signings..did you google him, because there's a lot of shit on Joe. If you ask me some questions about him I will make up some pretty interesting answers,,,You see, this message board isn't really about Joe..its a place for naked,beautiful single women to be witty and creative.

What sort of things are you asking him? He's a little particular about what he'll answer..
val04463

Postby Janice on Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:17 am

I don't know that Joe's all that particular about the questions he'll answer - seems to me like he's been pretty cool about answering a broad spectrum of stuff, from mind-numbingly repetitive shit to the downright absurd. But if *I* were still in school and I decided to write a paper on him, I'd definitely take Val's advice about googling Joe first to see if your questions have already been answered somewhere else .

So, jesus guy, ya wanna clue us in on what kind of info you need? As you can probably tell from the sheer number of posts some of us have contributed, there are a few of us who have nothing better to do than figure out where you can get the stuff you need to ace the paper.

And Val -- what's this about "naked,beautiful single women"??!! Are you going all Mrs. Robinson on me?? I though jesus dude was a high school kid... :twisted:
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby val04463 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:36 am

Hey..I wasn't hitting on him! :D

And..whoops!! I guess I missed the part about him being a kid :shock:

MY BAD!!
val04463

Return to Joe Hill Message Board