MARKETING

MARKETING

Postby Dana_Jean on Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:43 pm

I would like to know if there will be some sort of merchandise that we can purchase in regards to HSB and 20thCGs?

I wouldn't mind owning a bobble head Joe; or a really colorful sweatshirt with the book covers on them. I would just print my own up, but I hate those shiny transfer things, they look tacky. I want ones that are silkscreened into the very threads of the shirt.

I would buy things.

I would.
Dana_Jean

Postby Dana_Jean on Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:50 pm

Dammit! Why did I post this in "To All Appearances"? I wanted it in Miscellany. Sorry.
Dana_Jean

Postby Samoa_Girl on Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:29 pm

That is a damn good idea, Dana!! 8) I love hoodies! Yah know, those hooded pullover sweatshirts... Gah, I own too many of them to begin with but I would love one to add to my collection. A bobble head would be cool too!
Sometimes I get the urge to run around naked, but then I drink some Windex and it keeps me from streaking.
Samoa_Girl

Postby LauraK on Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:49 pm

Are you freaking kidding me??

I want a creepy voice-box that has a button you can push or is motion activated that says awful things in Craddock's voice....

Or the heart-shaped box that the suit came in....

I'd buy those.

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby sybil on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:06 pm

me too, me too!
janis the joeker
sybil

Postby val04463 on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:18 pm

Sometimes the girls in Playboy have a Heart-Shaped Box. :oops:
val04463

Postby KingoftheHill on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:54 pm

I love the bobblehead idea!!! I'm not a hoody sort of guy. 8)

Living easy, living free, season ticket on a one way ride... - Bon Scott

The changes somehow frighten me, still I have to smile. It turns me on to think of growing old. - John Denver
KingoftheHill

Postby sybil on Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:35 pm

UGH! bobble-heads creep me out! there's just something WRONG about them!
janis the joeker
sybil

Postby justme on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:55 am

Not to be weird, but those bobbleheads remind me of the game we used to play with dandelions when we were little. "momma had a baby and her head popped off." Don't know why.
I agree with Sybil, there is something not right about them, the way their head bobbles around, have you ever seen a person do that with their head? I have once, when I was in high school, a really old lady that couldn't stop shaking at a pep rally we had. Back then my friends thought it was funny, we said she had too much coffee, but now I feel bad for her, and as punishment, when I'm old, I'll probably shake twice as bad...
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. - From the Old Astronomer to his pupil - Sarah Williams
justme

Postby sybil on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:41 am

i'm glad i'm not the only one, JM.
and don't worry about punishment...you've repented - all is forgiven.
janis the joeker
sybil

Postby KingoftheHill on Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:03 pm

poisonlily wrote:Are you a t-shirt and jeans, standing in a driveway drinking beer with your buddies type of guy, Hank? :P

Definitely the t-shirts and jeans. Not so much the "standing in the driveway drinking beer" part. :)

Bobbleheads are mainly a novelty. I actually only have one (of a basketball player). Even though it's in my den, when the washer machine (at the other end of the house) goes onto the spin cycle, the bobblehead head bobbles!!! :p :twisted:

Living easy, living free, season ticket on a one way ride... - Bon Scott

The changes somehow frighten me, still I have to smile. It turns me on to think of growing old. - John Denver
KingoftheHill

Return to Joe Hill Message Board