reading in Hamburg

Postby Dana_Jean on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:36 pm

Joe--what the hell was floating in that glass? I am so not liking the look of that place.

I THINK THEY DRUGGED OUR JOE AND NOW HE IS SOME TORTURE VICTIM FOR A RICH SADIST GUY!!!!!

Joe! Joe! We've been through this once before but safe words work. If you can contact me Joe and you need the help of authorities just say:

The wolf is snarling at the motor oil while snorting pussy willows.

And I will respond:

Daisy Duck picks a pimple in her ear that bleeds grape jelly.

I don't know why I seem to be the only one who catches this stuff, but thank GOD! Joe, that I have come into your life.
Dana_Jean

Postby Dana_Jean on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:38 pm

Uhm, thanks Mic. You guys look great.

Now what the hell did you do with our Joe?
Dana_Jean

Postby Patrick on Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:30 pm

joe_hill wrote:Yeah, that was a real broken-glass-and-puke-on-the-floor, no shitting around punk club... definitely a memorable place for a reading.

In Munich now, after a quick stop in Berlin. One more reading and then I'm home.

Sounds like the place has character.

Enjoy Munich, go watch the glockenspiel (sp?) with the other tourists. :D
"Open your mind to the endless possibilities of the human soul."
- Joe Hill, Heart Shaped Box

"And now," cried Max, "let the wild rumpus start!"
- Maurice Sendak, Where The Wild Things Are
Patrick

Postby val04463 on Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:59 pm

Dana I feel your fear..what the fuck grabbed him to make his backside appear so fearful? I can't believe how tuned in you are..I bet you never go down into the dark cellar to see the the bloody snarls are!!

Now..I wish someone would interpret the Joe Hill wall poster for me...Der Shootingstar for Hormones is what it looks like...
Hey..is it possible that is the OLD safe phrase and a plea for help from Poor Joe?
val04463

Postby Dana_Jean on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:10 pm

GOOD GOD PEOPLE! DO YOU NOT SEE THE DANGER HERE?
Dana_Jean

Postby Dana_Jean on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:12 pm

Oh Val, who are your babies? They are so cute! Did you raise them from babies? Were they abandoned? Did their momma come to some unfortunate end? What are their names?

Is that you Val? You look cute too! Just like a racoon momma should look. :wink:
Dana_Jean

Postby Dana_Jean on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:13 pm

Now, I know I saw a picture. Where the hell did it go?
Dana_Jean

Postby val04463 on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:28 pm

Yes..that was me and my Coon Babies...One was dropped from a tree on to a bust road and I moved it to the edge and waited about 3 hours for Mama to come get her and no luck..she was 5 days old! I know that because her eyes weren't open and when they did I could figure..
The second one came a week later..someone came upon a dead Mama and Taz was laying (Lying?) across her crying. I raised then for 9 months until BJ Leaped from the floor and bit me on my face on my cheek, right below my eye...I walked out into my living room sobbing hysterically and almost gave my husband the big one...I was so upset..I kept sobbing"BJ won't let me kiss her anymore!"..

After 2 weeks of this I had to make a decision..they seemed so unhappy inside....It was late October so I started leaving there windows open and letting their room be the same temp as outside...After a month of that..(I could see their coats were thicker), I took them to an old Geodesic Dome we lived in when we first bought our property. I put a 50lb bag of Good dog food in, tons of sweet baked-goods and about 5 dozen eggs from my ducks and chickens.

I released them and for a month took lots of food and water down and I saw signs of them for a while..then None...I know they made it OK..and once in a while they would raid the coop(I live about 1/8 of a mile from the Dome), and that was 2 years ago...I LOVED those babies and would raise more in a heartbeat. I need to repost that pic, but I was trying to make it a bit smaller...
val04463

Postby val04463 on Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:30 pm

val04463

Postby Dana_Jean on Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:39 pm

Wow val, I know they made it too! You did everything just right to make sure they would make the transition. Wow. I admire your hard work. Good for you.
Dana_Jean

Postby sybil on Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:29 pm

oh val...they are adorable. but they're very mischevious animals, aren't they? so, are you a kind of back-to-nature type gal?
janis the joeker
sybil

Postby LauraK on Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:28 pm

Hey Mic-

Nice pics! You seem to have snapped one right when Joe tried to flee the premises......I hope he sees this and knows how to get in touch with Dana Jean........

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby Dana_Jean on Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:46 pm

See???? I knew you were a perceptive lady LauraK. He looks scared doesn't he? And that red glow in his eye? Petechiae. That's what you get when someone tries to strangle you.

Obviously, someone tried to strangle our Joe!

Oh the worry! What are we going to do?

STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK FOR UPCOMING EPISODES OF:

JOE HILL--BLOODY EYEBALLS OF HAMBURG

Starring: Joe Hill as author Joe Hill.

Co-starring:

Mic and his scary bunch of punk friends.
Dana Jean as Snizzlefritz Pusbucket, girl secret agent
Shane--Computer hacker and sidekick to Pusbucket
Val as the animal Empath and confidante to Gussie Hill
Mark James as brothel owner Scuzz Walker.
Janice--Femme fatale
Sybil--Samsonite salesman and illegal book trader.
LauraK--as the sadistic biotch Joe befriends at the Bloody Eyeball Support Group and Day Spa who twirls the rally monkey and helps Joe get revenge.
Patric--as professional stalker by night; paparazzi by day; 24-hour private dick and a Gas N' Go operator every other Sunday while the moon is in the 7th house.

And, special guest appearance by blind actor, John Cairns who will make his movie debut as JACK THE RIPPER.

Does Joe escape? Does he make it home to his loving family and adoring fans?[/b]
Last edited by Dana_Jean on Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Dana_Jean

Postby sybil on Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:53 pm

Sybil--Samsonite salesman and illegal book trader

oh fuck me - that is too funny!
i'm reading "samsonite" ??? and then it all came together and i startle 6 securtiy officers with guffaws!
janis the joeker
sybil

Postby Janice on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:32 pm

I get to be the femme fatale?!?

Freakin' sweet!! Can I wear a Catwoman outfit??
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

PreviousNext

Return to Joe Hill Message Board