Umm... ?

Umm... ?

Postby Janice on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:41 am

So... what's going on with the main page?? Weird stuff over there, guys.

Making room for the promotional 20TH CG stuff, or has someone been getting heavy-handed with the editing?
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby joe_hill on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:13 am

Right, the main website is undergoing one of its periodic molts. Another few days of clanking around with it, and it should be back to something kind of like normal.
joe_hill
Site Admin

Postby Janice on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:42 pm

Thanks.

While we're on the topic of the main page, what's going to happen to the H-SB thing when Harper Collins or whoever starts pushing 20TH CG? Are we going to get another well-done but annoying page for 20TH in place of H-SB?
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby joe_hill on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:20 am

Janice,

There'll be a page for 20TH CG, and people will still be able to get to the H-SB subsite, but the main page will be the blog. Also, the "Last Breath" game is relaunching, but that won't be any big thrill for message board regulars, who discovered where it was hidden and already - ahem - played the shit out of it.
joe_hill
Site Admin

Postby Nerak on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:53 am

joe_hill wrote:. Also, the "Last Breath" game is relaunching, but that won't be any big thrill for message board regulars, who discovered where it was hidden and already - ahem - played the shit out of it.

EXCUSE ME!!!!

Why was I not informed of it's whereabout?!?!?!??!

Who's holding out on me?!??!?!?

FESS!!!!!!!
Nerak

Postby LauraK on Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:48 am

Yep, I played the sh1t out of it.....but I'll check it out again since it freaked my son out in a good way, lol!

"He's getting closer Mom!" *son runs away from computer*

*Son runs compulsively back to computer* "Faster, Mom! Don't let him get you!" :twisted:

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby joe_hill on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:25 pm

And a hush fell over the message board.

Li'l quiet in the place tonight, but at some point I hope someone will pop by the website and try leaving a comment. Just to see if it works.
joe_hill
Site Admin

Hello....

Postby Mjbr1972 on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:33 pm

Hello....
Echo, echo, echo.... :lol:

OK. Nothing caved in. It's all safe, folks!
Mjbr1972

Postby joe_hill on Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Oh, sorry - my last post was a little confusing.

I meant, I hope someone will pop over to joehillfiction.com, and try leaving a comment on the blog.
joe_hill
Site Admin

Postby Janice on Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:14 pm

So I get to be the guinea pig?!? Good deal. Now if only I could think of something witty and inoffensive to say... :roll:

Janice

Postby Janice on Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:29 pm

Hey - uh... Joe? Your comment thingie? Well, your name's all underlined and all... so I clicked and it took me to a strange Joe Hill place.

I didn't like that other Joe Hill place.

What's up with that? I think if clicking on your name in the comments section takes me to some weird people finder, then you should start randomly linking arbitrary words to sites about Amish swimwear and Scientology and National "Talk Like a Pirate" Day.

Janice

Postby LauraK on Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:15 pm

I checked out the Museum of Silence again (purely for my son) and I noticed that in credits it says Joe is resonsible for the concept and text.
Did you make the whole thing up, Joe? Very cool.
Also cool to see who did the art...

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Next

Return to Joe Hill Message Board