Updates

Postby Mercy on Fri May 11, 2007 11:21 am

Ok, finally read the story!! (Actually I read it at work last night :wink: ) It was a great short, funny at the end, but also scary in the 'can that happen' sort of way.
Mercy

Postby mayfayre on Fri May 11, 2007 11:33 am

Mike Lowrie wrote:No matter what anyone says I rock & rule this message board. patient exhibits classic signs of nacissism

One comment and 40 rants later and I am :lol: . the use of describing self as "I am" in concert with the last statement leads one to conclude that the patient is developing a God complex

Thanks Shane you really are a cool cat.though i agree with the patients assesment, i have to conclude that the patient is aware that there is an existent person/or entity to whom he is accountable on some level and seeks to remain in good graces. this suggests that the patient may not have have to classified as exhibiting a dissociative behavioral complex. perhaps it is disociative causing drugs the patient is taking.

Peeps remember it's all in good fun.patient is still willing to enjoy the common adventure of sharing in humour with others. this may be a deception on his part and an attempt to soften those in his proximity and cause them to lower their guards. one must remember to approach with caution.

You would think by now you would know I don't like to be told what to do.a pronounced issue with authority, though patient has expressed an implied acknowledgement of it subjugation-interesting though rather pubesent i suspect in origin.

I get off on it. patient expresses a deviant sexual lifestyle. he expresses enojoyment in the discomfort of others.

Pissing people off who take life and this funny little message board that I love way too seriously is my pleasure.again patient is expressing both love and pleasure experienced at the feelings he provokes in others.

And for anyone out there like sybil, mayfarve I really am a good guy who's momma loves him and would have you rollin if we ever met.patient has expressed a rudimentary form of regret towards discomfort felt by his actions in the same statement in which he describes the nature of his relationship shared with his mother. i suspect the relationship may be oedipal in nature.

Sorry if I rocked your world.sorry babe, i suspect that it would take a bigger man than you to rock my world :wink:

Love Mike Lowrie

apology accepted
mayfayre

Postby sybil on Fri May 11, 2007 12:17 pm

hahaha, dr. mayfayre...your diagnosis is right on the money.
especially, the part about taking pleasure at other's expense.

*shrug* ok - backhanded apology accepted.
janis the joeker
sybil

Postby Dana_Jean on Fri May 11, 2007 2:16 pm

Damn. Does this mean we don't get to see any world rocking?

Promise me May, that you will not analyze me. It would make me sad to see what a pathetic mo fo I am.

I think I'd cry.
Dana_Jean

Postby mayfayre on Fri May 11, 2007 2:39 pm

lol, you're a paragon, dj.
mayfayre

Postby Mike_Lowrie on Fri May 11, 2007 3:45 pm

That was awesome may right on on some and dead wrong on a few.
No Comment!
Mike_Lowrie

Postby mayfayre on Fri May 11, 2007 4:15 pm

mazel tov to you and mom, mike.

j/k...glad you could laugh at my twisted humor.
mayfayre

Postby Mike_Lowrie on Fri May 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Oh Yeah. I am a big man at 6'3" 275 LBS. Not Jewish either, Irish which reminds me I am thirsty.
No Comment!
Mike_Lowrie

Postby mayfayre on Fri May 11, 2007 4:33 pm

:roll: that doesn't necessarily make you a big man, mike.

ugh, must be a celtic thing-a cocktail would be most welcome right now.
mayfayre

Postby Janice on Fri May 11, 2007 5:49 pm

Leanora wrote:
Shane wrote:
Leanora wrote:Shane,

Would you please shove that coffee sipping Pirate smiley up your not so tender ass.

Thanks so much.

Leanora

I'm so glad things are back to normal again...

And now you ARE in trouble fo' real. Aren't you supposed to be on your way, NOT online? TROUBLE. Trouble right here in River City. I will not make Elmore wait!

So now we know who really runs the board. I shoulda known it was a woman all along.... Crack the whip, Leo!
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby Janice on Fri May 11, 2007 5:57 pm

As for everything else -- may, your analysis friggin' rocked!! Though I can see you left out the bit about Freud's theories of coping mechanisms... way to keep the peace. We can't be making the boys cry in public.

Dana Jean, I suspect that if Joe's grandma had balls, he may not have been born. After all, aren't most hermaphrodites sterile? I'm sure he got your drift, although your digressions had me giggling over here.

As for Mike's claims of being a "big man" (however he meant that...
), I have to wonder exactly why he decided to tell us that in the first place... hmm?

God, I could say so much in response to that, but seeing as how we just resolved one mini-squabble, I'll be good.

But only for today.
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby mayfayre on Fri May 11, 2007 7:22 pm

lol, poor mike-i didn't want to get freudian on his ass-i tend to be more gestalt in my approach. though with the introduction of size, perhaps it's warranted. i think that mike may have had enough medicine for today.
mayfayre

Postby mayfayre on Fri May 11, 2007 7:28 pm

shhh, lilly don't make fun of the big man-the id is a fragile thing.
mayfayre

Postby Mike_Lowrie on Fri May 11, 2007 11:38 pm

God I love all the personal insults aimed at me. I must have pissed you ladies off to go off on me like this.
No Comment!
Mike_Lowrie

Postby mayfayre on Fri May 11, 2007 11:52 pm

c'mon mike-lighten up. smoke a bowl.
mayfayre

PreviousNext

Return to Joe Hill Message Board