Re: Shane is clever

Postby Roofette on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:22 pm

joe_hill wrote:Click the balloons.

Go ahead.

Try it.

Seems to be working!
Roofette

Postby Betsy_Boo on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Good job Joe and Shane!! I love Art and his balloons. But one thing...I clicked all the balloons and couldn't find the blog posts. Are they gone for good? I was really enjoying your posts ("three things...") about the 20thCG stories. Am I looking in the wrong place?
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Barry_Wood on Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:17 pm

I love Art too.
Barry_Wood

Postby Nerak on Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:29 am

The was fun and I enjoyed seeing the cover to Locke and Key! Can't wait til next month!
Nerak

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Gosh I hate to seem whiney, but no one answered my question. Maybe it was a stupid question. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but before the SNAFU, you could click on "Joe Hill Fiction" at the top and go straight to his blog. If I'm asking something obvious, I'm sorry, but I still want to see what Joe's thoughts are about the 20thCG stories. How do I find them? Has he stop doing "Three Things About..."?

Betsy_Boo

Postby Shane on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Betsy Boo wrote:Good job Joe and Shane!! I love Art and his balloons. But one thing...I clicked all the balloons and couldn't find the blog posts. Are they gone for good? I was really enjoying your posts ("three things...") about the 20thCG stories. Am I looking in the wrong place?

As the main site is on a hiatus of sorts for a bit, Joe's blog is on a sabbatical, too. All the previous entries are backed up, but not available for the public right now.

The balloons link to items mentioned below the illustration currently on the front page, but that's it -- they don't really go back to the site just yet.

In the meantime, should Joe have stuff to share like he was doing with his blog, he can just throw up a post in here. It's not as fancy looking, sure... but it'll do! :)

I don't believe he's going to stop sharing his "Three Things About..." entries, but they might not be as fast as you all want them. :D
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Thanks Shane...I know. I'm so impatient! But at least I've got "The Saved" to look forward to.

Betsy_Boo

Postby LauraK on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:11 pm

he can just throw up a post in here. It's not as fancy looking, sure... but it'll do!

I don't believe he's going to stop sharing his "Three Things About..." entries, but they might not be as fast as you all want them

The last time I had to throw up, it happened pretty fast....... :wink:

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 pm

:lol: LOL!!!!

I think there's a stomach flu going around...there's been alot of throwing up around here lately!!! :shock:

Betsy_Boo

Postby LauraK on Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Mine, I'm pretty sure, was food poisoning. I have never evacuated (from both ends) like that ever in my life. It was...memorable and clinically interesting to me. I was in awe in a weird way. But also very glad when it was over.

Hope no one 'throws anything up' in such a manner, lol. Sorry for the Ick factor...

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:23 pm

poisonlily wrote:
Betsy Boo wrote:Gosh I hate to seem whiney, but no one answered my question. Maybe it was a stupid question. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but before the SNAFU, you could click on "Joe Hill Fiction" at the top and go straight to his blog. If I'm asking something obvious, I'm sorry, but I still want to see what Joe's thoughts are about the 20thCG stories. How do I find them? Has he stop doing "Three Things About..."?

That's the problem with jacked threads, people forget what the origin was, or in this case, a question gets left unanswered. I forgot you had asked. :P

Thanks Shane for answering!

It's ok Lily...sometimes I think maybe I missed something or I was just looking in the wrong place. Just as long as no one minds me bringing it up again. And thanks again, Shane. :)

Betsy_Boo

Postby Janice on Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Man, I'm gone for a few days and the whole site goes to hell! Who let the hacker in?!?!

And if you put up the site again, isn't he just going to come back and screw with it again? And if he clicks on the balloons and winds up on the myspace page, isn't that kind of like an invitation for him to fuck with you in that forum as well?

Hey, not that I'm criticizing - it's a cool idea. It's just that from time to time I happen to think like the kind of person who screws with people for the fun of it, and if I were him that's what I'd do.

Oh, and as for the rest of the thread, well - it's always funny to see how fast a well-meaning thread can devolve into a free-for-all discussion of eliminatory functions. :wink:

I missed you guys.
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby Dana_Jean on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:20 am

Hey Janice, glad to see you! We missed you too, hope all is well.
Dana_Jean

PreviousNext

Return to joehillfiction.com