The Blog

All about the site.

The Blog

Postby Shane on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:19 am

For all of you who might not check out the blog portion of Joe's site, there is another update there for your perusal and enjoyment.

http://joehillfiction.com/blog.htm

p.s. - no need to reply to this, as it's a temporary post, and I'll be deleting it shortly.
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Janice on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:25 am

I know you said there's no need, but dammit - I want to reply.

Joe,you should make a stipulation of your own and demand that the trip shouldn't count unless there are a few school trips scheduled for the same day. It's only fair that he get the same explanation of the exhibits as the local schoolchildren. Who knows? Perhaps some of that childlike infectious awe will rub off on him when the curator starts explaining how Moses got the T-Rex on the Ark.
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby Mercy on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:29 am

I love the thing you have going on with Scalzi, I spent all morning laughing! I'm on his side in this, don't think I want to go there myself, but it makes me wonder how exactly he's gonna make you pay (as he does say that he won't let you pay his way in). :twisted:
Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Mercy

Postby LauraK on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:31 am

Ah, this is funny! I'll be anxiously awaiting his snarky report of his visit and how he has SEEN THE LIGHT!
(doubtful...) :)

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby shinjaejun on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:56 pm

This is too funny!

I think we should all donate something :)
Adversity causes some men to break, and others to break records. || Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.
shinjaejun

Postby val04463 on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:03 pm

I have some fossils we can sell on E-Bay and send the money to the Museum.
val04463

Postby Mercy on Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:13 pm

Guess what everyone! Someone just announced that he's going to the creation museum!! (Yes he already knows!) I can't wait to read Scalzi's review. It's gonna be funny.
Mercy

Postby Janice on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:14 pm

WTF, Shane? You're slippin'. Letting Joe update his blog all quietly and without any fanfare or the blaring of Administrator trumpets... :wink:

So yeah, guys - there's an update. Now you can't say no one told you. :twisted:
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby Dana_Jean on Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 pm

Thanks for letting us know Janice. I haven't read the aritcle yet, but I love that picture of joe. I think it's a close up shot of the one Shane took. Very handsome guy.
Dana_Jean

Postby Shane on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:10 pm

Janice wrote:WTF, Shane? You're slippin'. Letting Joe update his blog all quietly and without any fanfare or the blaring of Administrator trumpets... :wink:

What can I say, I like to let you all fend for yourselves every once in a while! :)

Actually, I would have posted something, but I headed out before remembering to do so. Next time... :D

Dana Jean wrote:I think it's a close up shot of the one Shane took. Very handsome guy.

I don't know how you can tell without my being in the picture, but I appreciate the compliment just the same, Dana. Thanks! :wink:
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Janice on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:10 pm

Shane wrote:What can I say, I like to let you all fend for yourselves every once in a while! :)

Actually, I would have posted something, but I headed out before remembering to do so. Next time... :D

You're just full of excuses, aren'tcha? I'll let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again. :twisted:

Janice

Postby Dana_Jean on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:12 am

Shane, I've met you, so I know you to be a very handsome man.

Uhm, unless you've become horribly disfigured since then?

And if that is the case, we'll move to, you are handsome on the inside with a really great personality.
Dana_Jean

Postby Janice on Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:10 pm

What's this I read??!!?? Dana Jean's complimenting a man without making any inferences as to whether or not she'd do him?!?

Hmm. I'm not quite sure what to think about that. :roll:

Janice

Postby Dana_Jean on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:27 pm

Well Janice, been there, done him and have the t-shirt so don't need to brag about it.

I'm just kidding.

I don't have the t-shirt.

Okay. I'm lying.
I do need to brag about it.

I'm such a damn liar. I didn't do him.
Dana_Jean

Postby val04463 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:26 am

Hey Dana Jean......

I would be interested in seeing a list of everyone you did...
Rather in your head or in your bed..

If you did them in their sox
And if you saw their little cocks...(Rooster that is..I have chickens).

I'd bet that you have done John Stamos
And many men who we think famous.

I ask one favor from you--- as well you know me,
Please don't mention my lover Bon Jovi.

So if their bald or maybe hairy
Tell it all...Start with Dave Barry.

****This post was provided in part by Dr. Seuss....Who I, at times, channel...****
val04463

Next

Return to joehillfiction.com