Joe Hill interview in Wizard #209, on sale now!

Wipe your feet on the mat and come on in - Keyhouse is waiting.

Joe Hill interview in Wizard #209, on sale now!

Postby WizardWorld on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm

WIZARD #209 ON SALE NOW!

Featuring interviews with Brian Bendis, Dave Gibbons, Geoff Johns and more!

Wizard #209 has hit comic stands across the country and is jam-packed with features that you just have to check out! The issue contains a directors' commentary for Secret Invasion, first looks at the new "Wonder Woman" animated film, Street Fighter IV, DC Universe Online, interviews with Grant Morrison, Watchmen's Dave Gibbons, "Smallville's" Kristin Kreuk and feature articles about the Milestone universe, 100 Bullets.

Locke & Key scribe Joe Hill sits down for an Up Close interview in this month's Wizard: "You know, I have a very comic book imagination and it was a big part of my reading as I grew up and it's continued to be. One thing about comics is every time people talk comics, it quickly tends to turn into a nostalgia trip. I think a lot of the best writing going on in comics is happening now, not something that happened 25 years ago."

To read the rest of the interview, purchase Wizard magazine.

You can purchase Wizard at your local comic book store, or online at www.wizarduniverse.com. To keep up to date with all things Wizard, become a fan of Wizard Universe and Wizard World Conventions on Facebook.
WizardWorld

Re: Joe Hill interview in Wizard #209, on sale now!

Postby Betsy_Boo on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Definitely gonna pick one up! Thanks for the info! :)
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Re: Joe Hill interview in Wizard #209, on sale now!

Postby NewEnglandGothic on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:39 pm

WizardWorld wrote:WIZARD #209 ON SALE NOW!

Featuring interviews with Brian Bendis, Dave Gibbons, Geoff Johns and more!

Wizard #209 has hit comic stands across the country and is jam-packed with features that you just have to check out! The issue contains a directors' commentary for Secret Invasion, first looks at the new "Wonder Woman" animated film, Street Fighter IV, DC Universe Online, interviews with Grant Morrison, Watchmen's Dave Gibbons, "Smallville's" Kristin Kreuk and feature articles about the Milestone universe, 100 Bullets.

Locke & Key scribe Joe Hill sits down for an Up Close interview in this month's Wizard: "You know, I have a very comic book imagination and it was a big part of my reading as I grew up and it's continued to be. One thing about comics is every time people talk comics, it quickly tends to turn into a nostalgia trip. I think a lot of the best writing going on in comics is happening now, not something that happened 25 years ago."

To read the rest of the interview, purchase Wizard magazine.

You can purchase Wizard at your local comic book store, or online at www.wizarduniverse.com. To keep up to date with all things Wizard, become a fan of Wizard Universe and Wizard World Conventions on Facebook.
Wizard spammed this board too :roll: . Glug, glug, glug.
NewEnglandGothic

Return to Locke & Key