Lock and Key future hardcover signings

Wipe your feet on the mat and come on in - Keyhouse is waiting.

Lock and Key future hardcover signings

Postby dyetye on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 am

I had a question...a while back when the Lovecraft hardcover of the first series of Locke and Key, there was a bookstore where we could call in and get a signed copy. I can't remember the book store (too lazy to search), but I was curious if they would be doing similar signings for the upcoming hardovers of the next series, etc...
dyetye

Re: Lock and Key future hardcover signings

Postby Shane on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Without knowing exactly which post/store you're referring to, let me say this: that was probably a store that had a scheduled appearance of Joe's under way, and were more than happy to sell the copies of the books Joe was signing while there. Most stores don't get signed stuff to sell without an appearance or deal of some sort. So -- the best thing to do is, watch the blog, the board, etc., and when Joe's doing an appearance, he or I will notify all the pertinent information about where/when/etc., and then call that store to get a copy of whatever you're looking for.

That'd be my best suggestion for right now. Hope it helps.
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:03 pm

That's what I did with the first hc. BTW, did anyone see Joe's Twitter on the home page of the blog? He said, of the new L&K, "SPOILER: Bad things happen." LOL!
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby dyetye on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 am

Yeah, I think that was the case when I got the first L&K HC signed...
dyetye

Return to Locke & Key