Locke & Key Hardcover Special Edition?!?!?!

Wipe your feet on the mat and come on in - Keyhouse is waiting.

Locke & Key Hardcover Special Edition?!?!?!

Postby spaceboy on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Hello anyone and everyone who reads this. I am dying to find out/get my hands on the special edition welcome to lovecraft that I have been hearing about. It sold out on the first day? I will pay handsomly for anyone that is willing to ship it to me/get it for me?!?!?! If you are interested, ask for my email.
spaceboy

Re: Locke & Key Hardcover Special Edition?!?!?!

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 pm

spaceboy wrote:Hello anyone and everyone who reads this. I am dying to find out/get my hands on the special edition welcome to lovecraft that I have been hearing about. It sold out on the first day? I will pay handsomly for anyone that is willing to ship it to me/get it for me?!?!?! If you are interested, ask for my email.

Are you talking about the hardcover edition of the first 6 issues? You can get that from B&N. Now if you want the Vincent Chong edition I think it was available from PS, but I'm not entirely sure. I got a signed regular edition by calling the bookstore where Joe was doing his signings, but I'm afraid I wouldn't part with that for all the money in the world. Sorry. Best of luck to you.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Sorry Spaceboy...It was Subterranean Press that had the special edition and it looks like it is sold out. But in my opinion, as much as I love Chong's work, I'd much rather have the GR cover edition. He is THE MAN!! I think that's what you ought to go for. Just keep checking in here at Joe's Place and you'll hear about his book signings. Then you can get a signed edition of the hardcover with GR's work on the front.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Lollipop4598 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:48 am

Betsy_Boo wrote:Sorry Spaceboy...It was Subterranean Press that had the special edition and it looks like it is sold out. But in my opinion, as much as I love Chong's work, I'd much rather have the GR cover edition. He is THE MAN!! I think that's what you ought to go for. Just keep checking in here at Joe's Place and you'll hear about his book signings. Then you can get a signed edition of the hardcover with GR's work on the front.

I agree. The GR addition just fits better. Thats the hardcover I bought. Its not signed, but it is very pretty.
Lollipop4598

Return to Locke & Key