“Best New Horror" Part 2

Talk about Joe's uncollected stories, non-fiction, and random pieces

“Best New Horror" Part 2

Postby Wrexxman on Fri May 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Greetings,

My wife downloaded “Best New Horror” part 1 as an audio book from Barnes and Noble as part of a promotion. We have been unable to locate part 2, can anyone suggest where we can get part 2? I have tried Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Chapters (we live in Canada)
Wrexxman

Re: “Best New Horror" Part 2

Postby Shane on Fri May 08, 2009 4:29 pm

It's not in two parts, but rather one whole entry -- http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAudiobook?id=266101996&s=143441

Wrexxman wrote:Greetings,

My wife downloaded “Best New Horror” part 1 as an audio book from Barnes and Noble as part of a promotion. We have been unable to locate part 2, can anyone suggest where we can get part 2? I have tried Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Chapters (we live in Canada)
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri May 08, 2009 4:40 pm

BNH is a great story! Even though it is a TOTAL creep-out, it is almost perfect in it's construction. And I LOVE the ending, so whatever you have to pay or do to get it, it's totally worth it!

As a matter of fact, I suggest you buy the whole book, 20thCG. I promise you won't be disappointed.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Wrexxman on Sat May 09, 2009 8:33 am

Thanks.

I have not listen to this book yet. My wife liked it, but felt that it ended without completing the story, is it continued on in 20thCG or is that just how the story is written?
Wrexxman

Return to Miscellany