HE IS LEGEND...NEW UNSIGNED EDITION

Talk about Joe's uncollected stories, non-fiction, and random pieces

HE IS LEGEND...NEW UNSIGNED EDITION

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:37 pm

Gauntlet, has just announced a unsigned edition(only 400 available) for only $50 dollars...hurry people, hurry...
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: HE IS LEGEND...NEW UNSIGNED EDITION

Postby Betsy_Boo on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Have you bought stuff from them before? Pretty reputable?
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Betsy_Boo on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Gosh, I am soooooooooooo tempted.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby This_Girl on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Eep Op Ork Ah Ah!!!
But, I haven't the money to spare RIGHT NOW. Hope they're still available in a day or two.
This_Girl

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:44 pm

I have bought " alife in the cinema" along with the signed "HE IS LEGEND" from them, i think that they are pretty good company, everything is well packed and is timely........
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:47 pm

We just completed inputting orders into our database for HE IS LEGEND: CELEBRATING RICHARD MATHESON and should know in a few weeks if there are any additional numbered copies available. If so, we will contact those of you on our waiting list.

Many of you will be interested in this bit of news... We are pleased to announce that we are now taking orders for the unsigned limited edition of HE IS LEGEND. Only 400 copies will be available. Although this edition is being pre-sold on Amazon.com, there are two main reasons it will be in your best interest in order directly from Gauntlet at this time. For one, it is listed on Amazon for $10 more than we are selling it. And secondly, we are sending Amazon copies of the book only after we have filled the orders for our own customers. This means Amazon could end up having more orders placed than they will be able to fill. Right now there is no limit on the number of copies you can order, although we reserve the right to limit the number anyone can purchase (we will let you know if there is any concern after you place your order). As with the signed editions we won't be charging credit cards (or asking for checks) until later in the year/early January 2009.

Payment Reminder: We will need your new expiration date if your credit cards expires in 2008, as we are not charging the cards until the first week in January. Any cards with a 2008 expiration date will go to the back of the waiting list (as will any credit cards declined for any reason). Remember, you can always pay by check if you think this may pose a problem. We'll start accepting those in late-November or early-December.

Lastly, we've just received tipsheets signed by Stephen King and Joe Hill. The tipsheets for the lettered edition will now go to Richard Matheson for his signature. The tipsheets for other authors (there are two tipsheets circulating) are making their way around the country and we should have them all in about a month.

Click here to order the unsigned limited edition, or to learn more about HE IS LEGEND
demorganakamark

Postby This_Girl on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Oh shoot - not charging until January 2009 :0) I can reserve.
This_Girl

Postby LauraK on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Here's a link: http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/ga ... D=!ORDERID!

Scroll all the way to the bottom. :)

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby sybil on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:55 am

i've ordered from them at least once, and probably a couple of times. they delivered what they promised, and no payment problems.
janis the joeker
sybil

Return to Miscellany