Shane is cute and really nice

Talk about Joe's uncollected stories, non-fiction, and random pieces

Re: Shane is cute and really nice

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 am

Kiuku wrote:Betsy at first I read your post, thought that Demo had posted it and became very confused lol! Between this and healthcare I think we got it

You're right! I'd forgotten that post of yours on healthcare! It was very well written and I agreed with it whole heartedly. This just goes to show you that no matter what problems people have with each other's views they can always find some common ground. :D
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Shane on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 am

Betsy_Boo wrote:
Kiuku wrote:Betsy at first I read your post, thought that Demo had posted it and became very confused lol! Between this and healthcare I think we got it

You're right! I'd forgotten that post of yours on healthcare! It was very well written and I agreed with it whole heartedly. This just goes to show you that no matter what problems people have with each other's views they can always find some common ground. :D

Well then -- I'm glad to be the source of unification 'round here!

And, thanks for all the kind words and compliments. I'll tell you what -- if I ever run for President, I'm gonna announce it here, first! :wink:

Seriously though... I'm just glad you all are able to come here and enjoy yourselves.
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Florida on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:00 pm

If Shane could bake cookies and serve juice he'd be a great Mom.
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby Jane on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Shane, you've got my vote bro! Cute and really nice counts for a lot these days.
"Every day takes figurin' out all over again, how to fuckin live" - Calamity Jane, Deadwood
Jane

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Jane wrote:Shane, you've got my vote bro! Cute and really nice counts for a lot these days.

I agree! You've got my vote, too! :D

Betsy_Boo

Postby This_Girl on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:39 am

Shane is so modest, isn't he? Just adds to the charm!
I like Joe & Shane around here b/c they remind me so much of my 2 brothers...well, from what I read here at least. They are "familiar" to me and I think that's why I am comfortable here. Plus...all the MB regulars are far from shabby, too ;0)
This_Girl

Postby Melissa on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Funny I'm just reading this and earlier today I was just wondering if Shane was EVER getting on his myspace again since I requested him and Joe as friends like a month ago and it says they haven't been on in FOREVER....I guess I'll just keep patiently waiting :roll:
The devil's voice is sweet to hear.
Stephen King
Melissa

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Well...since we're talking about Shane I'd love to know what he's been up to professionally speaking. I'd still like the opportunity to buy one of his "Pop Art" posters! And how is the photography going?

Betsy_Boo

Postby Shane on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Melissa wrote:Funny I'm just reading this and earlier today I was just wondering if Shane was EVER getting on his myspace again since I requested him and Joe as friends like a month ago and it says they haven't been on in FOREVER....I guess I'll just keep patiently waiting :roll:

That's my fault for falling a bit behind. Sorry... but, the interesting thing about this is I did this on my page earlier this morning! Good timing, eh? :)

Betsy_Boo wrote:Well...since we're talking about Shane I'd love to know what he's been up to professionally speaking. I'd still like the opportunity to buy one of his "Pop Art" posters! And how is the photography going?

Things are going well, and I'm trying to keep busy with both shooting, promoting, and everything that comes along with loving photography. I'm behind in even sending out some prints, and I need to get on the ball for that, too. That and getting the Flash code I want for a website of mine at some point. I wish I knew more Flash.

As for some of the Pop Art stuff... I'm supposed to meet up with one of the people I'd need to clear it through soon, so maybe there'll be some head-way with that request.

Aside from that... I've been asked to re-shoot a bunch of images from one of my final portfolios for sale, and I just had a couple really awesome and fun ideas to explore when I can. Should be good stuff! Thanks for asking!
Shane
Site Admin

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Shane wrote:
Melissa wrote:Funny I'm just reading this and earlier today I was just wondering if Shane was EVER getting on his myspace again since I requested him and Joe as friends like a month ago and it says they haven't been on in FOREVER....I guess I'll just keep patiently waiting :roll:

That's my fault for falling a bit behind. Sorry... but, the interesting thing about this is I did this on my page earlier this morning! Good timing, eh? :)

Betsy_Boo wrote:Well...since we're talking about Shane I'd love to know what he's been up to professionally speaking. I'd still like the opportunity to buy one of his "Pop Art" posters! And how is the photography going?

Things are going well, and I'm trying to keep busy with both shooting, promoting, and everything that comes along with loving photography. I'm behind in even sending out some prints, and I need to get on the ball for that, too. That and getting the Flash code I want for a website of mine at some point. I wish I knew more Flash.

As for some of the Pop Art stuff... I'm supposed to meet up with one of the people I'd need to clear it through soon, so maybe there'll be some head-way with that request.

Aside from that... I've been asked to re-shoot a bunch of images from one of my final portfolios for sale, and I just had a couple really awesome and fun ideas to explore when I can. Should be good stuff! Thanks for asking!

sounds awesome......get to work.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Melissa on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Shane wrote:

HA! I JUST logged on to my myspace and saw you were my new friend...how FUNNY is that!!!! :lol:
Stephen King
Melissa

Postby Shane on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 pm

demorganakamark wrote:
Shane wrote:Aside from that... I've been asked to re-shoot a bunch of images from one of my final portfolios for sale, and I just had a couple really awesome and fun ideas to explore when I can. Should be good stuff! Thanks for asking!

sounds awesome......get to work.

Haha, I'm on it! I'll see what I can do...

Melissa wrote:HA! I JUST logged on to my myspace and saw you were my new friend...how FUNNY is that!!!! :lol:

Very! And, your notion over there isn't true, either... you admitted to 'just' logging in now! I got to you earlier in the morning! :)
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Melissa on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah - I was on all day until a little while ago, so :P

Anyway, thank you for being a friend!

hahaha, just got the Golden Girls theme song in my head when I wrote that. Sorry, it's late, I'm delirious....lol
Stephen King
Melissa

Postby Betsy_Boo on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:57 am

It sounds like things are really going great for you Shane! It's good to hear...so many people don't follow their dreams. I've heard it said that if you love what you do for a living you'll never work a day in your life. I hope you can share more photos with us as you move forward. I love the ones I've seen so far! :)

Betsy_Boo

Previous

Return to Miscellany