Shane is cute and really nice

Talk about Joe's uncollected stories, non-fiction, and random pieces

Shane is cute and really nice

Postby Florida on Wed May 14, 2008 12:26 am

I think I caught a fleeting glimpse of Shane's mug.
My son showed me that Shane has a myspace. At least we THINK it's the Shane that helps us all with our posting issues and so lovingly helped me with my picture size malfunction.
Here's how the convo went:

"Mom!"
"What now?"
"Look at this! Shane, that guy that helped you fix your picture that you said made you look like your nostrils were the same size as Dionne Warwicks?"
"Uhhh..yeah?"
"I think he's one of Joe Hill's friends on myspace."
"Well look at that!"
"Why are you hovering?"
"You wanted me to look at this!"
"I'm done wanting you to look at it."
"You get stranger by the day, kid."
"Whatever, Mom. I have to add more (insert myspace jargon here) to my profile! Go away!"
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby LauraK on Wed May 14, 2008 4:07 am

Yup. :) He and Joe'll be your friends, too, if you make a friend request.

I'm surprised your son let you look that long, lol. MySpace is a hangout for kids.....it's like he let you come in for a second- be honored. :D Just make sure he isn't telling people he's a 25 yr old rock star, lol....

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby Florida on Wed May 14, 2008 5:19 am

LOL..
No 25 year old rock star...we have very strict myspace rules. I have his password and look at it everyday.
So far he sees it at me helping him make it look cool. But I have Mommy motives behind my 'help'...lol
Florida

Postby This_Girl on Wed May 14, 2008 6:09 am

I have seen him on Myspace, too. I think he's a real cool guy :wink:

I play with Myspace often, but it scares me to death how so many young ones use it in a potentially harmful way. The whole world is a scarier place these days. Glad you are taking precautions.
This_Girl

Postby Janice on Wed May 14, 2008 5:50 pm

I can't help but notice that Shane has yet to post in the "Shane is cute and really nice" thread....

Hmm....

Wonder if he's being shy, or if he's just off being all "cute" and blushy and embarrassed?

I'm going to use this thread to suggest that since we're already talking about his cuteness, perhaps Shane should man up and post a few pictures. After all, he didn't get on the "...lookin' at you..." thread bandwagon, so I'd say he's due... :twisted:
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby joe_hill on Wed May 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Just the title of this thread makes me want to squirt barf through my nostrils.
joe_hill
Site Admin

Postby LauraK on Wed May 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Now there's a picture I'd like to see......... :twisted:

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby jodi on Wed May 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanks Joe, you made my evening! That made me laugh so hard!!!
I heart
jodi

Postby This_Girl on Wed May 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Tee Hee, The man who this message board is named for and the reason we are all here is "cute & nice", too :wink:
Hope your stomach settles and the title doesn't cathc your eye anymore, LOL.
This_Girl

Joe Hill: cuter and nicer than Shane

Postby Florida on Thu May 15, 2008 1:13 am

Awww...poor Joe!
Maybe I'll start a thread with the subject line: Joe Hill looks like the kinda guy that could kill a bear with his hands, rebuild a 4 barrel carburator with his toes, win a UFC fight with his ever so righteous beard AND give out the best shag this side of the Mississippi.
Only the last thing he saves for his wife.

There, how's that ego now?
Florida

Re: Shane is cute and really nice

Postby Shane on Thu May 15, 2008 8:12 am

Florida wrote:I think I caught a fleeting glimpse of Shane's mug. My son showed me that Shane has a myspace. At least we THINK it's the Shane that helps us all with our posting issues and so lovingly helped me with my picture size malfunction.

Yup, that's me alright. There are a couple more fleeting glimpses of me on the MySpace page as well. That reminds me -- I've gotta send you an email about your son & MySpace, too. Check your PM's in here for it when you get a chance.

This_Girl wrote:I have seen him on Myspace, too. I think he's a real cool guy :wink:

Thanks, Christina! 'Appreciate the good votes!! :)

Janice wrote:I can't help but notice that Shane has yet to post in the "Shane is cute and really nice" thread....

Hmm....

Wonder if he's being shy, or if he's just off being all "cute" and blushy and embarrassed?

I'm going to use this thread to suggest that since we're already talking about his cuteness, perhaps Shane should man up and post a few pictures. After all, he didn't get on the "...lookin' at you..." thread bandwagon, so I'd say he's due... :twisted:

It makes sense that Janice would have such a crystal-clear perspective on this, what with her living in the glass house she's got... I don't remember a picture of you being in here right now either, missy!

joe_hill wrote:Just the title of this thread makes me want to squirt barf through my nostrils.

Aww, don't be jealous, Joe. I know you crush on me the most!

Florida wrote:Awww...poor Joe!
Maybe I'll start a thread with the subject line: Joe Hill looks like the kinda guy that could kill a bear with his hands, rebuild a 4 barrel carburator with his toes, win a UFC fight with his ever so righteous beard AND give out the best shag this side of the Mississippi.
Only the last thing he saves for his wife.

There, how's that ego now?

There must be something going around... suddenly, I feel like throwing up now, too. But, more from laughing so hard than anything else.
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Betsy_Boo on Thu May 15, 2008 9:23 am

I love this MB...I get more laughs from here than anywhere else! :lol:
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby val04463 on Thu May 15, 2008 10:37 am

I have a pictur of Shane in person.....well, I used to, I've worn it out --- :wink: if you know what I mean!!
val04463

Postby val04463 on Thu May 15, 2008 10:37 am

Sweet Jesus I miss "EDIT"...Picture..I have a picture!!!
val04463

Postby sybil on Thu May 15, 2008 11:46 am

LMAO at all of this!

janice and shane...get a photo up PRONTO!

please.
janis the joeker
sybil

Next

Return to Miscellany