Stupid Question on a couple Joe Hill shorts

Talk about Joe's uncollected stories, non-fiction, and random pieces

Stupid Question on a couple Joe Hill shorts

Postby dyetye on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:30 pm

I have a couple questions.

I haven't read Thumbprint yet. Is the cheapest place to get this in Postscripts 10? I see a couple on ebay for around $30.

Also, The Saved. Was this only out in the chapbook? I cannot recall if I have seen it elsewhere?
dyetye

Re: Stupid Question on a couple Joe Hill shorts

Postby grasking on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:02 pm

I just ordered Subterranean's anthology Dark Fantasy which comes with the "Thumbprint" chapbook. It was 47 shipped.
"The Saved" was bonus material in PS's 20th Century Ghosts(I believe it was the limited edition).
grasking

Postby dyetye on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:09 pm

I know i have the 20th century ghosts from PS, but I think it was the basic version. I cannot recall the story, but I'll see if it is in there. If not, I see the chapbook on ebay.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to compare the contents of Dark Fantasy and Postscripts 10 to see what is in each...
dyetye

Postby grasking on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:48 pm

It was in the slip case edition of 20th Century Ghosts. Some of the jacketed signed hardcovers had them too do to a mistake. I was one of the lucky ones. :D

I posted a link to Subterranean's Dark Fantasy in the Thumbprint thread. But how can you not like an anthology with a short story titled "Penguins of the Apocalypse"?
grasking

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:51 pm

grasking wrote:It was in the slip case edition of 20th Century Ghosts. Some of the jacketed signed hardcovers had them too do to a mistake. I was one of the lucky ones. :D

I posted a link to Subterranean's Dark Fantasy in the Thumbprint thread. But how can you not like an anthology with a short story titled "Penguins of the Apocalypse"?

Oh...that was great! :D
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Return to Miscellany