Surrealist's Glass?

Talk about Joe's uncollected stories, non-fiction, and random pieces

Surrealist's Glass?

Postby desolationrow on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 am

Is this the next book after "Horns" or an abandoned idea? I love the title thats all.
desolationrow
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 am

Re: Surrealist's Glass?

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 am

desolationrow wrote:Is this the next book after "Horns" or an abandoned idea? I love the title thats all.

I would say that HORNS grew out of SG. Im sure that someone else cane explain it better than I can at this moment. IM kinda still a little hazy from just waking up.lol.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: Surrealist's Glass?

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:11 pm

demorganakamark wrote:
desolationrow wrote:Is this the next book after "Horns" or an abandoned idea? I love the title thats all.

I would say that HORNS grew out of SG. Im sure that someone else cane explain it better than I can at this moment. IM kinda still a little hazy from just waking up.lol.


Mark's right from what I recall. And I agree...it is a cool title.
BTW, Joe has been hinting all over the place that he is hard at work on a new novel and that he doesn't think we'll have to wait as long as we did for Horns. I'm pretty excited! (You'll notice, I didn't whine once. :mrgreen: )
"We'll always have Paris."

Image
Betsy_Boo
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Surrealist's Glass?

Postby desolationrow on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Fill us in on the next one Joe....
desolationrow
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 am

Re: Surrealist's Glass?

Postby desolationrow on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 pm

sorry guys I realise now the subject's been dealt with before....
desolationrow
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 am

Re: Surrealist's Glass?

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:31 pm

desolationrow wrote:sorry guys I realise now the subject's been dealt with before....


That's ok...you'd have to have a LOT of free time to go through all the posts on this here board. Some of us have been here long enough that we remember all this stuff! :mrgreen:
"We'll always have Paris."

Image
Betsy_Boo
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Surrealist's Glass?

Postby demorganakamark on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 am

Betsy_Boo wrote:
desolationrow wrote:sorry guys I realise now the subject's been dealt with before....


That's ok...you'd have to have a LOT of free time to go through all the posts on this here board. Some of us have been here long enough that we remember all this stuff! :mrgreen:

That is true. lol.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.


Return to Miscellany


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest