FAV ACTORS and ACTRESSES

Talk about what you're watchin'.

Re: FAV ACTORS and ACTRESSES

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 am

i believe its kinda a remake of a movie thats called inglorious bastards.....i know that it is going to be 2 movies like the kill bill series...his script pages was about 300 i heard at one time...i think that it will be his next movie..well see....you know, i kinda liked gind house....i thought that eli roths thanksgiving and machetter would make a great pair of movies together if they ever do it again...which i highly doubt that they will again,...grindhouse failed to make any money...but, it would be interesting to see anyway.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:28 am

kill bill the first one is probably up one of my fav tarantino...pulp fiction is probably my first pick...reservoir dogs amazes me everytime i see it..from dust to dawn.. is a guilty pleasure, i did enjoy the 2 disk collection with extras....that was fun...kill bill 2 was good(western style)...jackie brown, i remember that because it was the first movie i seen on his in the states...pulp i seen in germany....grindhouse..i like RR planet terror better..than i did QT's..but the dvd version is also better and longer...i just thougt that he should have used kurt russell more in the movie...i mean goddamn, u have "snake" in your movie...exploit it, use it,,,run with it...plus the dialogue with the second batch of chicks was long and kinda boring,..but hey, he is one of the greatest "pulp" directors....and i always go see his movies and very rarely disappointed.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:29 am

I LIKE TURTLES....
demorganakamark

Postby This_Girl on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:46 am

demorganakamark wrote:I LIKE TURTLES....

Yes, me too.
This_Girl

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:10 am

I really liked "Deathproof"...I thought Kurt Russell was amazing. Pretty cool to see him as a bad guy. I think if you grunge him up a bit he'd be able to play Jude in the HSB movie...of course Johnny Depp could pull it off too. We bought the "Deathproof" dvd and the extras were cool...especially watching how they did the stunts.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:50 am

hmmm....kurt russell as Jude..i think that i may like that BB...he does have experience playing a ICON...think elvis..actually he did that twice...one was just him dressing up as elvis...
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:27 am

Yeah, I saw that Elvis movie he did. Man that was a while back! We watched "Escape From NY" a week or so ago...take off the eye patch and Snake could be Jude.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Mercy on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:42 pm

My faves would probably be Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. I love the roles tht each takes on, not being afraid to do things that aren't necessarily popular at the time. I also adore Alan Rickman, Will Smith, Charlize Theron, and Nicole Kidman. I can't wait to see "Australia" The photography in it looks amazing!
Mercy

Postby demorganakamark on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:17 pm

like ive said earlier..i tend to look to see who directed the movie more than who is in it...
demorganakamark

Postby Janice on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Paul_Campbell wrote:Nicole Kidman
Scarlett Johansson
Charlize Theron

And recently Ellen Page - she was AMAZING in Hard Candy and Juno!

I fucking *LOVE* Ellen Page!!!!! I just want to adopt her and bring her home and make her eat something (did you see how skinny she was in Hard Candy?? Jeezus!)!

As for other actresses, Isla Fisher, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Milla Jovovich, and Evangeline Lilly.

Actors, well everyone love Johnny Depp so it's almost redundant for me to add him to the list, but also: Bruce Campbell, Billy Bob Thornton, Ed Norton, Bill Murray, and Steve the Blues Clues guy (anyone who makes my kid laugh has *gotta* be somewhere on the cool actor's list).
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Previous

Return to Movies and TV