FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about what you're watchin'.

Re: FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby grasking on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:03 pm

I wasn't sure the Giants would win outright, but I figured they would stay within the number.

Have you seen the South Park episode where Cartman teaches the inner kids how to cheat, and uses Belichick and the Patriots as an example of what happens when you don't cheat?

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165721
grasking

Postby This_Girl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 pm

grasking wrote:I wasn't sure the Giants would win outright, but I figured they would stay within the number.

Have you seen the South Park episode where Cartman teaches the inner kids how to cheat, and uses Belichick and the Patriots as an example of what happens when you don't cheat?

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165721

Ha Ha...I do remember that.
Someone or some people made a Wheaties box for my brother that had Belichick on it and renamed it "Cheaties" :P It was funny. Once it was explained to me what the Patriots did and who ratted them out...and which team that person *used* to be a part of....I did not think it was that bad. I mean, yes - that IS cheating, but the way it was explained to me; Patriots got caught and they weren't the first team to do that nor will they be the last. They just got caught. I know a bunch of people who are convinced the NFL is rigged, LOL.
This_Girl

Postby doodoobird on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Hahahahaha! 'How do I reach these kids!!!!!!!!!' God I love southpark.
One of my fav episodes is the one with Guitar Hero. Remember the chasing the dragon game? Hahahahaha! Classic. Oh yeah, and the one where Jimmy uses steroids to compete in the special olympics. Remember when he has the break down and beats the hell out of his girlfriend? Priceless. I could go on. And on. And on.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby grasking on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 pm

I had my Fantasy Football Draft today. I hate my team.
grasking

Postby Dana_Jean on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 pm

doodoobird wrote:Hahahahaha! 'How do I reach these kids!!!!!!!!!' God I love southpark.
One of my fav episodes is the one with Guitar Hero. Remember the chasing the dragon game? Hahahahaha! Classic. Oh yeah, and the one where Jimmy uses steroids to compete in the special olympics. Remember when he has the break down and beats the hell out of his girlfriend? Priceless. I could go on. And on. And on.

Okay, here I can find common ground with you dood, I love all of these episodes!! My youngest son walks around saying that
"how do I reach these kids" line and he sounds just exactly like him. It cracks me up. So, needless to say, whenever I'm getting all parenty on his ass, he throws that line out at me and takes some of the wind out of my mom sails.
Dana_Jean

Postby doodoobird on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:47 pm

A little late but you know what they say. MY GIANTS FUCKED SHIT UP (in a good way) last week. Way to start the year!!!!!!!
Without my man Strahan. Or Osi.
TIME TO START THE GAMBLING.

p.s- there goes the kids college fund. Fuck em, anyway. (dont call a social worker. I really dont have any kids.)
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby doodoobird on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:36 pm

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO IS NEXT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby grasking on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:00 pm

They've got Cincinnati next. It looks like the Giants will be 3-0.
grasking

Postby doodoobird on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:56 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. Giants are down. FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only by three points but its from stupid shit. I know my neighbors are close to calling the police from all the profanity coming from my apartment. Not to mention all the doors I've been banging. FUCK.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby doodoobird on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 pm

Came out on top. In overtime. Praise Jesus.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby NewEnglandGothic on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 pm

I'm a New England fan, myself.
NewEnglandGothic

Postby LucSkyywalker on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 pm

I am a DIE HARD Cleveland Browns fan!!! (I have the helmet logo tattooed on my left arm!) I also LOVE the Ohio State Buckeyes!!! (going to get Brutus tattooed on my right arm if we can EVER win another Nat. Championship)

GO BROWNS!!!!
LucSkyywalker

Postby dyetye on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:03 am

Wait...what is the Cleveland Browns' logo? Is it just a spot of orange and brown tattooed on your arm?:) haha...

But seriously, what would their helmet logo be?
dyetye

Postby LucSkyywalker on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:55 am

It's just the Orange helmet design you see whenever they talk about the team. I got it in 1999 when the team came back into the NFL after that #$%& Art Model moved our team to Baltimore. As for my soon-to-have "Brutus" (the Ohio State mascot) tattoo, I had some financial reverses in '02 when we won the National Championship. I wasn't able to get it done. But, this year if/when we win the National Championship-I will be heading to my local parlor to get it done!

Brutus

Browns Helmet
LucSkyywalker

Postby dyetye on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 pm

ok, it's the whole helmet...that makes more sense. Hey, is Mike Rucker still there (TE from Missouri)?
dyetye

PreviousNext

Return to Movies and TV