Funny Comercials

Talk about what you're watchin'.

Re: Funny Comercials

Postby doodoobird on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:24 pm

Hahahahaha! I was kidding about he whole farting thing. I honestly feel sorry for you ladies. So many standards of decency a women has to deal with on a day to day basis just to seem 'ladylike', must be hard.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby LauraK on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Lol, I don't imagine a day when women will ever be seen scratching their crotches, snorting, spitting, lifting their butts sideways in their chair to let one rip, or walking around with hairy legs and pits! :D

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby This_Girl on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:05 pm

LauraK wrote:Lol, I don't imagine a day when women will ever be seen scratching their crotches, snorting, spitting, lifting their butts sideways in their chair to let one rip, or walking around with hairy legs and pits! :D

LK

LOL, true.
I just asked a male the other day why they spit? I don't get it at all....do men contain more saliva in their mouths than women? So much that they have no option than to spit it to the ground? That is so nasty.
This_Girl

Postby doodoobird on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:35 pm

I wonder that myself. My ex roommate use to spit all over the place. I would catch him when he thought nobody was looking spit on the patio floor. I learned then not to walk barefoot on there. I finally lost my cool when I picked up my ashstray and felt something went dripping down my fingers. It was overflowing with spit. Soooooo nasty. Then it happened again to this girl I had over. Soooooo humiliating. Because I was the only one home I couldnt call him out on it and it made me look like such a pig. Needless to say, he aint living here no more. As far as MY disgusting habits. I cant stop itching the spot right above my buttcrack. Itched it so much that it once started to bleed. No shit. But damn it feels sooooo good.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby grasking on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:
doodoobird wrote:By the way Betsy, a women who farts in front of a man (before marriage, then its unavoidable) can potentially forever ruin what 'might have been'. Let me elaborate: There is a chance that it can be forgiven (never never forgotten), after considerable therapy, but if it is a smelly one, ITS OVER. Burps are unlady like but harmless. But something about a fart..... its just something that SHOULD NOT come out of a womens backside. Am curious, how do you gals go number 2????????????? What happens to all that food you digest. My mummy once told me that it evaporates like rain.

I never fart in front of anyone if I can help it. But we have to fart...you gotta know that. Women ARE human you know.

One of my daughters told me that farting in front of a boyfriend and vice-versa is a sign that the relationship is moving to the next level...ha, ha...

Dutch Oven?
grasking

Postby grasking on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:26 pm

This_Girl wrote:
LauraK wrote:Lol, I don't imagine a day when women will ever be seen scratching their crotches, snorting, spitting, lifting their butts sideways in their chair to let one rip, or walking around with hairy legs and pits! :D

LK

LOL, true.
I just asked a male the other day why they spit?

Wow. That is wide open for so many comments.
grasking

Postby This_Girl on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:54 pm

grasking wrote:
This_Girl wrote:

LK

LOL, true.
I just asked a male the other day why they spit?

Wow. That is wide open for so many comments.

:wink: ahhh ha ha ha. Whole 'nother topic, ain't it?
This_Girl

Postby LauraK on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:02 pm

This_Girl wrote:

LK

LOL, true.
I just asked a male the other day why they spit? I don't get it at all....do men contain more saliva in their mouths than women? So much that they have no option than to spit it to the ground? That is so nasty.

Well, cuz they don't like to swallow. :wink:

LK

LauraK

Postby doodoobird on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 am

Never had the pleasure (and am sure it WILL be a pleasure) of sharing a dutch over with a lady friend. One day, dammit. I swear.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Betsy_Boo on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:00 pm

Why do they call them "Dutch Ovens"? I've always wondered.

Speaking of funny commercials, I like the one with the baby who trades stock...especially when he decides to rent a clown with the money he made:

"That's Bo Bo over there. I really underestimated the creepy-ness."
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby This_Girl on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:17 pm

LOL - Yes, Betsy - He is pretty funny.
This_Girl

Postby doodoobird on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:55 pm

I just saw one where he was macking it to some chick.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby LauraK on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:34 am

"Hey girl, can I hitchu back??"

Lol.

LauraK

Postby grasking on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:00 pm

grasking

Postby This_Girl on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:25 pm

F to the R to the E to the E to the C to the R to the E D I T - Re to the Port to the Dot to the com.
Those are funny & Catchy. I never noticed a lot of the same people in those until I watched them back to back.
This_Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Movies and TV