LOST... spoilers!!

Talk about what you're watchin'.

Re: LOST... spoilers!!

Postby grasking on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:31 am

So, is the Desmond that was dragged from the sub the same Desmond we saw in this season's first episode? Will there be time and reality jumping next week?
grasking

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 am

Glad Desmond is back. I don't understand this whole thing about how everyone dies if the smoke monster leaves the island. If it means the end of the world why would he want to leave? Where would he go?
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Melissa on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

well, if he's the devil or some such thing....isn't that the ultimate thing - some kind of armegeddon or something? Just guessing, though I know I'm way off. I'm pretty lost right now with all of it...no pun intended.
The devil's voice is sweet to hear.
Stephen King
Melissa

Postby grasking on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:Glad Desmond is back. I don't understand this whole thing about how everyone dies if the smoke monster leaves the island. If it means the end of the world why would he want to leave? Where would he go?

Home.
grasking

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:12 am

grasking wrote:
Betsy_Boo wrote:Glad Desmond is back. I don't understand this whole thing about how everyone dies if the smoke monster leaves the island. If it means the end of the world why would he want to leave? Where would he go?

Home.

Ahhhh!............huh? :?

Betsy_Boo

Postby Doose333 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:09 pm

for some reason I feel like it will end very open ended... my thoughts it will end with everyone getting off the island, except for Jack, who will become the new Jacob, and Lock, who is the new man in black. They will be left on the beach just like the opening of the finally last season... just my thoughts though.
Doose333

Postby grasking on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:
grasking wrote:

Home.

Ahhhh!............huh? :?

I believe in one of the episodes he said he wants to go home.
grasking

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:49 pm

g...where is "home"?

Betsy_Boo

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Doose333 wrote:for some reason I feel like it will end very open ended... my thoughts it will end with everyone getting off the island, except for Jack, who will become the new Jacob, and Lock, who is the new man in black. They will be left on the beach just like the opening of the finally last season... just my thoughts though.

That does make sense.

Betsy_Boo

Postby Romeo_Haight on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:28 pm

in my opinion the alternate universe or flash sideways are the end of the show. like a reward when they do..whatever they are going to do in the finale. kind of like the end of the season 3 finale when *spoiler*

we realize jack with the beard is a flash forward and instead of the usual flashbacks we are seeing the future *end spoiler*

all these little visions are in fact visions from the future...only in the past.
ok. i just confused myself.

as long as they don't kill ben i'm fine with everything. i've gotten over being pissed at the man in black.
we're from america. we're from america. we turn literature into litter.
we're from america. we're from america. we believe in being a quitter.

Romeo_Haight

Postby grasking on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:g...where is "home"?

I don't know. It could all be bs.
grasking

Postby Betsy_Boo on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Ben confuses the hell out of me...one week I hate him, the next I feel sorry for him.
Perhaps the end of this world would send the smoke monster/man in black back to his alternate dimension world.
Arghh! I have a feeling I'm gonna end up being completely confused no matter how it ends.

Betsy_Boo

Postby Romeo_Haight on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:Ben confuses the hell out of me...one week I hate him, the next I feel sorry for him.
Perhaps the end of this world would send the smoke monster/man in black back to his alternate dimension world.
Arghh! I have a feeling I'm gonna end up being completely confused no matter how it ends.

at first i despised ben. i found him to be too weasley. always lying. then they kept peeling back the layers and then we saw the extent of ben and how he always has a plan no matter the situation.
*land in tunisia? no problem. just disarm two armed men, steal their horse and show up at a hotel with reservtions. then sit back and plan plan plan*

Romeo_Haight

Postby Betsy_Boo on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 am

I have to admit, that was pretty cool.
Don't you think this season he has lost much of his power? Or you think he's laying back, making plans?

Betsy_Boo

Postby Romeo_Haight on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:I have to admit, that was pretty cool.
Don't you think this season he has lost much of his power? Or you think he's laying back, making plans?

we still see glimmers of old ben. his world has been shattered. i liked him more a the smirking bad guy than the damaged sad and lonely person he's become. as long as he lives i'm fine.

locke is my other favorite character and it's a huge bag of displeasure over what they've done with the character this season.
i'd go into more detail but i won't. if anyone loves lost then they know what i'm talking about.

i mean i appreciate what they are doing but why locke? HIS LIFE HAS SUCKED FROM THE DAY HE WAS BORN!

Romeo_Haight

PreviousNext

Return to Movies and TV