The Life before her eyes

Talk about what you're watchin'.

The Life before her eyes

Postby doodoobird on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:35 am

Its fucking weird.
Let me start by saying I partly grew up in Connecticut. A few years ago CT created a tax break for movies or something and Hollywood jumped all over it because all sorts of movies are being filmed in Ct. Just a month ago a good friend of mine who does lighting met Bobby D.
Anyway, THE LIFE BEFORE HER EYES, (think thats the title. It was originally called IN BLOOM) is a new movie starring Uma Thurman and Rachel Wood that was partly filmed where I grew up. I was overseas when they filmed it in 06 but I saw the previews for it and it really boggeles my mind. In the previews I see Uma Thurman walking in front of a church (ST. Basiels) where I smoked my first joint as a teenager. Later she is in front of a house where a girl use to live who I got a handjob (sorry to be vulgar, people) from. Its just fucking weird to see my old stomping ground in a major hollywood film. A good portion of it was literally filmed on my block. Crazy. By the way, I dont know if the movie is any good but it sounds and looks interesting.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Re: The Life before her eyes

Postby val04463 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:00 am

HOLY SHIT!! First of all ..Was it really 2;35 when you were posting!!!????

And second..I would absolutely love the movie because of the location...and Uma has been known to do some Off-The-Wall stuff!! Just seeing that many familiar locations in the previews has to be an idea of how great the film will be for you!!
val04463

Postby grasking on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:09 am

They're trying to turn CT into Hollywood East. A good example is MGM partnering with Foxwoods.
grasking

Postby doodoobird on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:26 pm

2:30. No, i think it was actually like 4:30. I am a night owl. Besides, i stayed home saturday night (sunday morning), recovering from the night before. It sucks, I cant hang like I use to.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Return to Movies and TV