Worst feeling in the world

Talk about what you're watchin'.

Re: Worst feeling in the world

Postby doodoobird on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:27 pm

That sucks, this girl.

If you dont mind me asking, why not??? Not ready for another one? If you go for it am sure once it pops out you'll change your mind but what do I know?
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby LauraK on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 am

{{{{{{{{ThisGirl}}}}}}}}}

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby Dana_Jean on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:16 am

doodoobird wrote:Maybe not THE worst but certainly a shitty one.

When you really getting into a movie. Interesting plot. Realistic characters. So on and so forth. Then, in the middle of a particularly moving part, one of the characters breaks out in a song and then you realize that the movie you were starting to get into is a fucking musical. God I hate musicals. Does anyone share this sentiment. A clue to how much I hate them is the fact that I took time away from sunday football to start a thread on how much I hate them. Really, who the fuck starts singing in the middle of a conversation and expects anyone to do anything other then look at them like they have a mental disorder, let alone start singing too. :lol:

dood, sometimes musicals are just a nice change of pace from everyday crap, an escape from things....

Thinnnnnngs are swell.
Things are great.
Gonna have the whole world on my plate!
Starting here.
Starting now.
Ev-ery-things-com-ing-up roses for me and myyyyy....
Dana_Jean

Postby Dana_Jean on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 am

This_Girl wrote:Oh BB and Florida!! Those are bad feelings!

And DDB - Yes, finding you may be enjoying something then BAM it is something you dislike must be a bad feeling....LOL. Musicals aren't my thing, but I can stomach them and if I like the story I can listen to the singing...as strange as it is. (People breaking into song all of the time)

The worst feeling in the world.....was Saturday. Not being *overcome with joy* when seeing the result of a certain test one takes at home.

Radon?

Okay, I know what test. I would tie my fallopian tubes around my neck and dangle myself from the nearest tree if that happened to me.
Dana_Jean

Postby Dana_Jean on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:21 am

Addendum: Not that YOU should do that. In fact, please don't even entertain that thought.

I was speaking strictly for myself there TG.
Dana_Jean

Postby Dana_Jean on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:23 am

Sorry about the hood rat Florida, but I love that moniker. I'm going to start calling everyone I know a hood rat.
Dana_Jean

Postby grasking on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:30 am

I thought the worst feeling in the world was the not-so-fresh feeling.
grasking

Postby Florida on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:00 am

[quote="This_Girl"]Oh BB and Florida!! Those are bad feelings!

And DDB - Yes, finding you may be enjoying something then BAM it is something you dislike must be a bad feeling....LOL. Musicals aren't my thing, but I can stomach them and if I like the story I can listen to the singing...as strange as it is. (People breaking into song all of the time)

The worst feeling in the world.....was Saturday. Not being *overcome with joy* when seeing the result of a certain test one takes at home.[/quoteI]

I don't think that anyone with half a brain is overcome with joy when that happens, anyway...everyone is scared...they just hide it.
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:04 am

Dana_Jean wrote:Addendum: Not that YOU should do that. In fact, please don't even entertain that thought.

I was speaking strictly for myself there TG.

And me. Of course that's because at my age I just don't have the energy anymore. Being a grandma would be a different story...I hope.

TG...do you live near any family that could help out?
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby This_Girl on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:42 am

You all are funny! Made me laugh, anyway.
Our news is not horrible...just unplanned. I believe my husband and I were on the fence so long when to have another...we both were content with one child. Seems like we just had that big sigh as we agree we feel blessed to have our daughter...and the feeling she is enough.
She is 3 - out of diapers, sleeps regularly...fun most of the time. Parents out there know how great babies are - but the relief when they are potty trained & such.
Just unplanned. I feel bad that I am not nearly as excited as I was the first time. I suppose you'll have that, right? RIGHT? I beg of you...tell me I am normal! We are happy. Don't get me wrong. Just very scared of doing it all over again.
This_Girl

Postby This_Girl on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:54 am

Betsy_Boo wrote:TG...do you live near any family that could help out?

Oh yes,
My parents' home is only a few miles away....my brothers are local - My inlaws are all around, too.
I did not mean to make it sound dire....I just am not, I don't know - I am not shouting YIPPEE like I did the first time. Most likely since we were "trying" for our daughter for 4-5 months before becoming pregnant.
My sister-in-law who was married the same time as "our Mark here" will be trying to conceive shortly. :D
This_Girl

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:47 pm

Your very NORMAL TG......very normal.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:54 pm

Now, the worst feeling in the world is when you go to sleep and wake up with food poison...OMG..i was so fucking thirsty( i told mary that i wanted to drink an ocean).......now, other things that are horrible.
1) the weekend that the travolta movie( hogs or something) beat out GRINDHOUSE.....
2) I have to check on the title.......irreversible or something....it has monica( woman from the matrix in it).....the movie has one of the most brutal scenes in it off al time.....plus the camera work made me want to throw up..so disorientating( that had to be the plan).......
3) At first i thought DDB was talking about SOUTHLAND TALES.....which is confusing but a good movie..and has a scene where its like a music video..but its done in a really cool way...the music in the movie is done by moby(mostly from HOTEL cd) and is some of most atmospheric ive heard in a while.......good stuff.....at least to me.

It did take me a moment to get use to the singing in Sweeney..but after that i was ok and glad that i stayed with it....it is brutal at times.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby doodoobird on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:14 pm

Unplanned pregnancies, job layoffs, that not so fresh feeling, are all bad, for sure. These are all things that suck. But but but (singing voice) butttttt But I still think musicals take the cakeeeeeee.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby LauraK on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm

the weekend that the travolta movie( hogs or something) beat out GRINDHOUSE.....

Wasn't that awful??? Even though Planet Terror was surprisingly the better of the 2 movies, it was such an awesome experience!! I was shocked at how few fans came out and sat their asses in the theater long enough to enjoy the experience. Weenies. Like they don't sit on their couches for longer periods of time at home. *sigh*

DDB...come on, man! When the musical has lyrics like this you need to keep watching:

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And it's filled with people who are filled with shit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it.
But not for long...

They all deserve to die.
Tell you why, Mrs. Lovett, tell you why.
Because in all of the whole human race
Mrs. Lovett, there are two kinds of men and only two
There's the one staying put in his proper place
And the one with his foot in the other one's face
Look at me, Mrs Lovett, look at you.

No, we all deserve to die
Tell you why, Mrs. Lovett, tell you why.
Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief
For the rest of us death will be a relief
We all deserve to die.

And then the throat-cuttings and the flesh-meat-pies and revenge.....ahh, sweet Sweeney Todd, how I loved it.

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

PreviousNext

Return to Movies and TV