NEW METALLICA

What are you listening to now, and why isn't it Marah?

NEW METALLICA

Postby doodoobird on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:49 pm

The new Metallica dont come out for another week but its floating around on the internet. There will always be haters but just like McDonalds, 'am loving it'. Musically this is one of their best. Vocally, hasnt been this good in a while. Gotta enjoy this cause these guys are like closing in on 50 and most likely this will be their last 'metal' album ever. The guitar work on this album really reminds me of how much modern 'rock' guitarist fucking blow donkey dick. Kirk Hammet is God. Its a fact, Gods only begotten son and all that jazz. Look it up, folks. Peace
Yo mama
doodoobird

Re: NEW METALLICA

Postby doodoobird on Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:16 pm

For anyone interested there is a much better sound quality version of the album floating around on the net. Many fans have complained that the production of this album was lacking. Its true. Something to do with compressed files and sacrificing good sound for loudness. Has to do with the outdated format of Compact Disc. Metallica did something with the new game Rock Band 2, where you were able to download the whole album for the use on the game. Ironically, the Rock Band 2 version of the album is the version that SHOULD HAVE been released because the sound quality is superior. I got a link to download the rock band 2 version. If anyone is interested PM me. But judging from the lack of post concerning this album there are not too many Metallica fans here.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Francesca on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 pm

I did a cover of Cyanide. It's on my 3rd EP.

"There is something I see in you. It might kill me. I want it to be true."
Francesca

Postby desolationrow on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 pm

It's a return to form from them, shame Megadeth are miles better these days.
desolationrow

Return to Music