Humbly Pimping My New Novel

Talk about the writers doin' it for you now.

Humbly Pimping My New Novel

Postby Medusa_Hair_Club on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey Gang,

I'm a long time reader, occasional poster (just don't have much to add to what's already here). I've published a few stories before, including one that, much to my delight, popped up in Year's Best Fantasy and Horror, and Best American Fantasy. Anyway, sorry to blather. I recently published my first short novel 'Red Rover' on the Amazon Kindle. It's also available for free on my website http://www.nikhouser.com, along with another free story, and some comics. I'd be honored if you guys would take a peek and let me know your thoughts. Below is the description from Amazon. Thanks again!

Red Rover:

Bedtime Story Noir. A tale of murder, betrayal and insanity told from the perspective of two household pets, Red Rover follows Goldie the dog and Medusa the cat as they follow the trail of an infant kidnapped by one of their own. What begins as an exercise in deduction becomes a story of survival as Goldie and Medusa flee from a criminally violent dog catcher while pursuing a suspect list of savage predators. Was it the schizophrenic Great Piranese? The imprisoned python? Or the hive-mind warren of laboratory rabbits known only as The Oracle? Seen through the eyes of two animals at odds with both each other and the human world around them, Red Rover returns the reader to the darker corners of their childhood, where anything is possible, and all creatures great and small pursue an agenda of good. . .or evil.
Medusa_Hair_Club

Re: Humbly Pimping My New Novel

Postby Betsy_Boo on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Sounds interesting Medusa. I'll def check it out. Sounds pretty original.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Re: Humbly Pimping My New Novel

Postby Medusa_Hair_Club on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Hooray! Thanks!
Medusa_Hair_Club

Return to Novels