Civil war

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: Civil war

Postby Kiuku on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:59 am

doodoobird wrote:Lieberman went to my high school some years ago.
I cant count how many times I've said it, f'ing sickens me how much the media protects and glorifies Obama. THEY are the ones who managed to turn the Ayers controversy into, 'McCain trying to hide from the 'real' issues. And its not working' Yeah, its not f'ing working because they are making sure its not. IT SHOULD BE WORKING. THOSE CONNECTIONS ARE 'REAL' ISSUES. This man is about to be our next president. Ruler of the free world. How is an association with a known terrorist NOT an issue???? The man was present in the room with Obama when he started his political career. HELPED FINANCED IT!!!!! THE SAME CAREER THAT BROUGHT HIM TO THE PATH HE IS ON NOW. Does anyone doubt that if McCain had an AYERS connection he would not have even made it this far?????? Or is it that the Democrat base can give two shits about a leader with terrorist connections??? If thats the case (which I dont believe it to be), then it sure tells you a lot about Dems.

If anything, Doodoobird, the Democrats and the media will be hypocrits for the rest of their life if they ever question the past of a presidential candidate. Can it get worse than a dirty, smoking, cocaine using, friend-to-the-terrorists, misogynist guy with no experience to speak of?

As for the Youth vote, it's all about disenfranchising. All we need to do is make the vote between 5am and 8am. Oh yea, and that multiple choice test similar to the one you need to become a US citizen in the first place.
Kiuku

Postby Mosbey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:07 pm

“…many consider the Weathermen Heros”

Why then is Obama dodging and downplaying his relationship Ayers…one of your “Weathermen Heroes?” No offence, but if those in your circle consider cop-killing bombers to be heroes, I am honestly speechless.

“I can assure you that the Vietnam Vets Against War, are definitely for Obama.”

Ummm…was this ever in any doubt? Have they EVER Supported a Republican for President? VVAWs represents what, less than 1% of all Vietnam Vets? John Kerry was a spokesman for them when he testified before Congress in 1971, disparaging other War Vets. Obama WOULD be their candidate.
Mosbey

Postby Kiuku on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:08 pm

Mosbey,

Some people consider Hamas to be heroes. Hell, they even won a democratic election.

It's a rather sad state of affairs to happen in the US, but not something I didn't already dream.
Kiuku

Postby Kiuku on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Also, I wonder when I can hang out and have a correspondence with Charles Manson and then join the FBI. Afterall, that was a long time ago, I was a child (actually I wasn't even born), and some people consider Charles Manson a hero.

Doesn't matter if he isn't repentant for helterskelter. Or does it?
Kiuku

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:26 pm

dont forget that all professors are terroists
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Florida on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:26 pm

I think Kiuku and Mosbey should get a room...lol
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Florida wrote:I think Kiuku and Mosbey should get a room...lol

Hmm..they may come out democrats..
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:10 pm

Wow, mature and logical comments…. I am beginning to see how you can support Obama.

Seriously,
“…many consider the Weathermen Heroes…” This is a scary bit of insight; especially considering the predisposition towards violence and pervasive radicalism of many Obama supporters. Given the history of violence and vandalism already directed at McCain Palin supporters…I fear that the RNC should have diverted more than just 2 million for security.

Thugocracy anyone?
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Mosbey wrote:Wow, mature and logical comments…. I am beginning to see how you can support Obama.

Seriously,
“…many consider the Weathermen Heroes…” This is a scary bit of insight; especially considering the predisposition towards violence and pervasive radicalism of many Obama supporters. Given the history of violence and vandalism already directed at McCain Palin supporters…I fear that the RNC should have diverted more than just 2 million for security.

Thugocracy anyone?

well, theres no fun to be had in the politcal forums....blah,blah,blah.

Please..
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Is it too much too ask for a logical discourse?
Mosbey

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Someone said something about McCain being a traitor for the video he made for the Vietcong. It takes a lot of f'ing nerve to say something like that. Know what your talking about.
On another note: Someone referred to Mosbey and Kiuku as being the same person. Well, whatever the case is, they are really articulating their arguments better then anyone on here. You can say that I think that cause I tend to lean toward their views but thats not really the case. The responses are much more thought out then some of you guys on the 'other side'.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:53 pm

I think that most of the people on the other side has said their peace and have left it as that....
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Im sure that there are other places on the internet that will like to debate and ramble on about things all day..
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:02 pm

Point-Counter Point debate is certainly not the forte of Obama supporters and most liberals in general…they do tend to cut and run from facts and seldom can support their faith-based positions.
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:12 pm

Mosbey wrote:Point-Counter Point debate is certainly not the forte of Obama supporters and most liberals in general…they do tend to cut and run from facts and seldom can support their faith-based positions.

like i said..im sure that there are other sites that will want to argue with you all day...
demorganakamark

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here