Civil war

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: Civil war

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:16 pm

And i thought that faith played more into the republican side..especially with the abortion issue.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Mosbey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:32 pm

You could possibly have made a good case for such an argument had the Democrats nominated Clinton, Biden, Edwards or nearly anyone else. With Obama, you have a rookie Senator with hardly any qualifications, more baggage than lux, and a Cult of Personality around him. Faith...A candidacy built on Faith
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:38 pm

I think that Obama is more like the anit-bush cult of personality..great song by living colour by the way....McCain is going to lose because alot of people see him and they see another version of bush.
demorganakamark

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:02 pm

People should be willing to properly debate their cause instead of giving half ass responses and leaving it at that. If your not willing to properly debate then maybe its best to just shut up. Thats just how I see it. If I even bother to get into it with someone I will go balls to the wall to prove my point. If I dont feel its worth commenting on then I usually wont post anything. Just me.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:09 pm

I find it funny how when I made certain comments in the past I was seen as the bad guy but others can say whatever and its all just in fun. Oh, thats right................ its all good if your in the left leaning majority. Thats right, how could I forget??????? Kind of a microcosm of the media.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Kiuku on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:28 pm

So get this. Apparently Obama had a training camp for how to disenfranchise and intimidate people into not voting for Senator Clinton, kind of like how he ran his hate campaign of misogyny, which had the media calling for the murder of Senator Clinton earlier this year. The Ghost of Dr. Violet Socks has the run down here:

http://www.reclusiveleftist.com/2008/10 ... ter-fraud/
Kiuku

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:51 pm

doodoobird wrote:People should be willing to properly debate their cause instead of giving half ass responses and leaving it at that. If your not willing to properly debate then maybe its best to just shut up. Thats just how I see it. If I even bother to get into it with someone I will go balls to the wall to prove my point. If I dont feel its worth commenting on then I usually wont post anything. Just me.

That's how I feel DDB...I'm done responding to outbursts I don't feel are "worth commenting on".
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Mosbey on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:49 am

With all due respect to an elder Foxslady, even after sleeping on it, these statements are truly nauseating:

McCain is a TRAITOR because of films made of him by the Viet Cong during years of torture, the Bomb-planting, Cop Killing Weathermen are HEROES, and Vietnam Vets Against War...a group that said nearly all honorable Vietnam vets were war criminals, murders, rapists etc…are good an honorable men that somehow deserves respect. “Just a little info, for those willing to listen to something other than the RightWing Radicals.”

I have to ask, Mark, Florida, BB…do you support these statements?
Mosbey

Postby Mosbey on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 pm

(Sunday, October 19 - Filed by Mark Williams in Raton, New Mexico with the Stop Obama Tour) We learned at this morning’s Stop Obama Rally here that the McCain/Palin Straight Talk Express came through town yesterday. It arrived with a window shattered by a .22 caliber weapon. It had also been hit by an unknown number of paint balls from a paint ball gun or guns. There were reportedly no injuries and neither candidate was on board.
One local man who saw the damage and spoke with the McCain/Palin staffers said the attack(s) had occured in southern New Mexico that same day. The Express is traveling the country independent of the candidates, handing out campaign materials.

A McCain supported assaulted by an Obama “Liberal” for holding a McCain/Palin sign…
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-supp ... -new-york/

Double standard? McCain and Palin are derided for “sowing the seeds of hate...”

"It's not easy being different. The liberals aren't all that liberal. We think they're wrong, but they think we're evil, and they behave like it." Andrew Klavan
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Mosbey wrote:(Sunday, October 19 - Filed by Mark Williams in Raton, New Mexico with the Stop Obama Tour) We learned at this morning’s Stop Obama Rally here that the McCain/Palin Straight Talk Express came through town yesterday. It arrived with a window shattered by a .22 caliber weapon. It had also been hit by an unknown number of paint balls from a paint ball gun or guns. There were reportedly no injuries and neither candidate was on board.
One local man who saw the damage and spoke with the McCain/Palin staffers said the attack(s) had occured in southern New Mexico that same day. The Express is traveling the country independent of the candidates, handing out campaign materials.

A McCain supported assaulted by an Obama “Liberal” for holding a McCain/Palin sign…
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-supp ... -new-york/

Double standard? McCain and Palin are derided for “sowing the seeds of hate...”

"It's not easy being different. The liberals aren't all that liberal. We think they're wrong, but they think we're evil, and they behave like it." Andrew Klavan

Well, thats sad and is an embarasement to everyone who is supporting Obama.......McCain deserves respect for his commitement to this great nation...
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 am

Another news report I found very interesting…The thuggish and abusive tactics are not contained or directed only at one party.

As you all know, Cindy Sheehan made her reputation by rabidly harassing President Bush. She is the mother of a dead soldier. Call me cold, but I do not like her politics nor did I like the crocodile tear tactics she has long used…Frankly, having never met her, I do not like her. That admission aside, back to the facts…She is a left of left liberal activist running against one of the true PROBLEMS in Washington, Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

I her own words:

http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/1590/ ... EY=21129&t

She states a litany of thuggish actions that have been perpetrated against her and her campaign. Odd, stuff like this did not happen with anywhere near the frequency or intensity when she was attacking Bush and others labeled as “Nasty freedom-quelling, neo-con fascist Republicans” by the Liberals. Does this make sense?!

As I stated, I do not like Cindy Sheehan, but she does not deserve this crap, no one does. These incidences are not isolated cases. This “Party of Tolerance” needs some serious housekeeping and self-examination. Electing Sheehan would be a start…I would still likely disagree with most of her positions, but here is hoping Cindy pulls off a miracle and ousts Pelosi…something truly Rotten in Washington.
Mosbey

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:25 pm

This was in MY morning paper:

"Police at Western Carolina University said that a dead bear cub was found on the campus draped with a pair of Barack Obama campaign signs." "Johnson (Chief of unversity police) said it appeared that the bear cub had been shot in the head, and that two Obama signs had been stapled together and stuck over the animal's head."

Sick Fucks.

And if that isn't bad enough:

"Authorities in Fayetteville also said that someone slashed tires on at least 30 parked vehicles Sunday while their owners were attending a Barack Obama rally at Fayetteville's Crown Coliseum."

My own personal experience was during the 2004 election. Someone who was unhappy with my Kerry/Edwards sticker not only stuck a "W" sticker on my car but keyed it too. It was my first new car ever...I had only had it about 6 months. If what Mosbey says is true, it sounds like there are assholes on BOTH sides. But don't you dare say it's just the "liberals" who are "evil". Killing a defenseless animal is not just a horrendous act, but the implication is they want to do the same to Obama.

Sick, sick Fucks!

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:03 pm

so true BB....so true
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:19 pm

damn....there are alot of stupid fucks in this world
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 pm

demorganakamark wrote:damn....there are alot of stupid fucks in this world

They are ignorant and dangerous. And stupid fucks.

Betsy_Boo

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here