Crisis, What Crisis?

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: Crisis, What Crisis?

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Thank you Bush and Repubs..now my grandparents can afford the good dog food( say it on a bumper sticker)
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Mosbey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:05 pm

Wasn’t this posted before Mark?

In any case…who was in charge of the Fannie/Freddie oversight? I was under the impression it was Barney Frank and other congressional Democrats.
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Mosbey wrote:Wasn’t this posted before Mark?

In any case…who was in charge of the Fannie/Freddie oversight? I was under the impression it was Barney Frank and other congressional Democrats.

Yeah it probably was...i admit to that...but isnt alot of your comments saying the same thing over and over as well.
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:37 pm

The nasty retort would be something along the lines of: I am usually repeating questions liberals are attempting NOT to answer, not chanting empty inflammatory rhetoric.

Buddy, I was just asking because I thought I had read that before, no insult intended.

Anyways just who do you feel is responsible for the Fannie/Freddie Crisis, and why?
Mosbey

Postby Kiuku on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:42 pm

We end up repeating ourselves because the Democrats won't be corrected.

For example they will still go around saying it was the Bush policies, even if, somewhere else, they agree that the Democratic congress and bad policies from the Democratic congress had something to do with it, just like they go around and say McCain is Bush 2 even when it has been cleared he is not.

Hence the term: ObamaBots
Kiuku

Postby Kiuku on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm

But I mean there is a lot to be said here, about people. You'd think the United States wouldn't fall to such lowliness. That terrorists and hate would find no respite here. But they do, so much, in fact, that people would rather vote for someone who almost committed treason, who may have committed voter fraud, who has had to denounce his past associates more than once, who has used hard drugs, and who has flip flopped on nearly all his stances, and who has no experience over a

War hero.

Maybe Mossad can do something about this before it is too late.
Kiuku

Postby Florida on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Almost committed treason? Voter fraud? ROFL!!!
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Voter fraud you cant really pin on him, though you can on the originization he is involved with. Treason is not far from the truth for what he did in Iraq. He has no business trying to hamper a sitting presidents agenda. Not until the day he takes office. Until then, he needs to know his damn place. Believe me you Kiuku, if you turns about to be a little too friendly to the Palestinians (some people already have good reason to believe this) then Mossad just may do something.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Sorry for any spelling errors or anything of the sort. I type really really fast and never never never double check my work. I know I should but am too lazy for that. Besides, this aint a damn college essay.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Kiuku on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:44 pm

He has no business doing it AND he stands something to gain from delaying troop withdrawal DDB. What his majesty Obama supporters should be asking themselves is why he is supporting the delaying of troop withdrawals and preaching getting out of Iraq?

I would be so demoralized if I had to vote for this guy.
Kiuku

Postby Kiuku on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:50 pm

If only that meeting were in private. Treason during a time of war can be punishable by death, but since he did serve as Senator for a short time he would likely just go to jail.
Kiuku

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:14 pm

doodoobird wrote:Sorry for any spelling errors or anything of the sort. I type really really fast and never never never double check my work. I know I should but am too lazy for that. Besides, this aint a damn college essay.

how many years you have left.....
demorganakamark

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:27 pm

about two or so months unless I decide to become a master. Why? And you?
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:33 pm

You see, I would like to continue school. I get the tuition waived for being a veteran and the G.I Bill is STILL sending me a check every month that currently pays my rent. Sweet deal. And I sort of like school, too. At least certain classes. But............ I am quickly approaching my mid twenties and starting to feel old. I would have been at this point in my academic carer a good three years ago if not for two tours in Iraq. But then again, if not for those two tours I wouldnt be getting the veterans Waiver and if not for the Army in general I would not be getting the G.I bill, in other words I would not be able to afford school. No grants for me because though I come from immigrants and poverty I am not a minority. Sad but true. But anyway, my point was that I am in a hurry to utilize my degree and get a carer type job. One that I already kind of got in the bag. Starts at 65K with lots of overtime. Not bad. Continuing to become a master and working this particular job would not be possible. I dont know how long it would take to get the next degree at the rate of one class per season.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:14 pm

doodoobird wrote:about two or so months unless I decide to become a master. Why? And you?

depends, either 3 months or 7...depends on how much I/advisor wants to work and get the dissertation along....if you feel old at mid 20's, then i already i have a foot in the ground in my mid 30's...one thing that i realized is that things take time..
demorganakamark

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here