Fox News

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Fox News

Postby grasking on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm

grasking

Re: Fox News

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:04 am

Thanks for sharing that g. I'm not sure how I can managed to be shocked and not at all surprised at the same time. I feel like I've fallen into Orwell's 1984. This is some really frightening stuff. Makes you wonder what else FOX has done that no one caught. This shit truly makes me sick to my stomach.

On a related note, I read an interesting, not surprising AP article out of Chicago this morning: "Uninsured, injured patients more likely to die, study says".
"Uninsured patients with such traumatic injuries as those from car wrecks, falls and gunshots were almost twice as likely to die in the hospital as similarly injured patients with health insurance, according to a new study. The findings by researchers at Harvard University surprised doctors and health experts who have believed that emergency-room care was equitable."
Doctors are surprised? Really?
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 am

OMG...busted.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Mosbey on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:15 am

Betsy, frankly if Stewart and those partisan hacks had more “incorrect” “Fox” footage they would be using it…

Honestly, how is this even an error of FOX NEWS? Fox is actually very good at separating News from Commentary. It IS an Error of Sean Hannity, which he freely admitted. It is intellectually dishonest to throw the rest of the station under the bus…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HeJuBcI3Y

Mistake on Hannity’s part or something more nefarious…your call. Likely most of you will continue to line up along the typically partisan divides.

It is nice to know however, that they put Hannity under the microscope so I do not have to…and aside from the associated file footage, the commentary ON THE ISSUE was accurate. What is it they say about attacking the messenger?
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 am

Oh come on, fox news is a joke. not even worth the extra letters that im ty....
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 pm

demorganakamark wrote:Oh come on, fox news is a joke. not even worth the extra letters that im ty....

LOL!! I agree...but there are a whole lot of nuts out there that buy their particular brand of shit.

Betsy_Boo

Postby Mosbey on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Ask yourself this:

Conservatives or Liberals…which party do you think puts out close-minded, prejudicial statements with no foundation? Do you like them?

Now re-read the last two postings here. Do they do you proud?
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:14 am

Mosbey wrote:Ask yourself this:

Conservatives or Liberals…which party do you think puts out close-minded, prejudicial statements with no foundation? Do you like them?

Now re-read the last two postings here. Do they do you proud?

you should ask yourself the same question.
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh gee..."no foundation"? Puh-leeese! Are you saying that all this "crying fire in a crowded movie house" FOX is doing isn't fucking the country up?!? People are showing up at these rallies armed. What does that tell you?

Betsy_Boo

Postby Mosbey on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:23 am

I am going to go out on a limb here :arrow: You do not actually WATCH Fox News, do you? :shock:
Mosbey

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 am

Not unless I'm trapped somewhere I can't change the channel.

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:Not unless I'm trapped somewhere I can't change the channel.

LOL. perfect!
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Perfect indeed...not much more can be said when you have freely admitted to argueing from a prejudiced position of near complete ignorance of ANY subject.

HAHA you might want to actually watch Fox News first before parroting comments from fellow "believers." You will find you often learn more from the opposition than from those fellow partisans.

Make up your own mind...do not just listen to the partisan talking points either side...you might find it liberating. As they say, you liberals "talk the talk"...now maybe "Walk the ???"

In any case, have a great weekend.
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Mosbey wrote:Perfect indeed...not much more can be said when you have freely admitted to argueing from a prejudiced position of near complete ignorance of ANY subject.

HAHA you might want to actually watch Fox News first before parroting comments from fellow "believers." You will find you often learn more from the opposition than from those fellow partisans.

Make up your own mind...do not just listen to the partisan talking points either side...you might find it liberating. As they say, you liberals "talk the talk"...now maybe "Walk the ???"

In any case, have a great weekend.

Ill bring my bible.
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Listen Mose...I'm not going to sit and watch something that has in the past made me physically nauseous and transports my blood pressure to stroke city. In spite of what most folks believe about me, I'm NOT a masochist.

And far be it from me to try and stifle your free speech ("I may not agree with what you say"... and all that) but honestly, I'd have a lot more respect for your opinion if I believed you were a true JH fan and not someone who just pops in now and then to stick it to us commie-bleeding-heart-liberals.

Betsy_Boo

Next

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here