House votes 219-210 to pass health care reform

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: House votes 219-210 to pass health care reform

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:15 am

other news of the night...hacker gets 20 years.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 am

at best buy..it seems that they may have a clearance onW D My Passport Essential 640GB Portable Hard Drive $40 . not a bad deal. may get up in the morning and head over to check it out.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:20 am

Forbidden planet is awesome place for books.
http://forbiddenplanet.com/
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 am

demorganakamark wrote:True Blue..fuck off. Why dont you go somewhere else...and discuss poilitics there . BB and the majority of the people here are sympathetic to our fellow americans...but we dont really care about ur opinions anymore. ...No one here is innocent, Mosbey, you, me...this has gone a little too far...I just kinda wait till someone else is insulted till i start the stupid shit...You have the problem..your just so fucking blind that you cant see it. So, stop acting like a spoiled bitch and leave us be.

Backing up a bit, and off topic…We always pay attention to that which mentions us personally, and I am no exception…Soapbox on

Mark, it is intellectually dishonest of you to try to equate my behavior and postings to your own or BB’s rantings. I have not cursed at anyone. I have barbed you with logic and fact. I have held my tongue and NOT responded in kind to too many insults and personal attacks to mention. I have been derided for everything from “not being a Joe Hill Fan” to being both “heartless” and “uncaring” among other nastier comments and vulgar, classless language--- and have pointedly NOT responded in kind. I have routinely…as in often enough to have become the norm… been subjected to personal attacks when you and others have been unable to logically refute my positions. Laughably, you have even nearly threatened me for quoting you directly and in context. The worst I have done is to call certain childish retorts and comments of others just that…childish. I have re-examined my postings and behavior, in this thread and in others, and found little to nothing to be ashamed of or anything that I should apologize for. You are obviously not the only guilty party, but you are the one who tried to rationalize horrible behavior--- aka “stupid $^&%” ---by claiming to only be responding in kind. If you truly cannot see the difference, and honestly believe you can say the same, I must say that I pity you.

Take this, ignore it, rant back and curse me, call me the thread martyr, whatever...I am stepping down off of my personal soapbox and heading back to bed…
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 am

[quote="Mosbey"][/quote]
Thats nice mosbey...go back to bed.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 am

Maybe u need to go back and re-examine some of your comments...delusional,short sighted...to others on this board. Calm down on the tone a little and maybe we could have a little debate and actually learn something. Its just a msg board, man, its not meant to get this way. Sheesh...
by the way....u pity me...nah, dont worry, im good.
Like i said. This is a placce to sit back and relax, and have a conversation with a good pal...but, as of this day...we have people using personal info to attack others with...thats a little scummy.
Anyway, nothing is at the stage that its unrepairable. So, I suggest that we start again....let by gones be by gones and start again. If not, then Im just going to let this political stuff...die out...which it will.
SO, I apologize if I offended anyone..
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 am

Meant to also say that we all have different opinions about whats happening.....I respect that some people dont like certain things attached to this new health reform. Shit, im not happy about the penalty part..but its in there..and thats just the way it is. Hell, this thing might come back and bite everyone in the ass...its possible. Then again, it may work out like its intended.....Hell, I was wondering last night how much the penaly would be...2.5% of income...is that adjusted, gross. Hell, I want to know. I also think that the fines for the companies not giving people insurance....is too fucking low..
Anyway, nothing wrong with a debate...this shit..is out of control.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:54 am

Id rather be talking about whos Hotter in Locke & Key than this shit anymore. Its not fucking pleasant...
demorganakamark

Postby TrueBlue on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:20 am

Mark,
I said this last night, but I think it bears repeating... If you would like to discuss Locke & Key, there is a place on this message board to do so. Why not go there instead of trying to control political discourse here in the Politics thread? Not everybody will agree with one another. It's a fact of life. That does not mean that dissenters are "bad" people or "out of control."
TrueBlue

Postby Mosbey on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 am

Mosbey

Postby TrueBlue on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 am

TrueBlue

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Hope you, TB and Mosbey have all kinds of fun pulling each other's pud!
I still don't understand why you'd come here instead of Beck, Hannity or Coulter's websites. Have you thought about that? Why come to a place to pitch your BS where no one even wants to listen to you? Why come to a place to prove how heartless and cold you are? Karma is a bitch, you know.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm

And btw, I think you Mosbey and True Blue are VERY mean people and I really wish you'd go somewhere else. Neither one of you are Joe Hill fans or you would've posted in the other forums. Somehow you found this "hotbed" of liberal thought and you wanted to start some shit. What fun is it for you to go to one of your Nazi websites and have everyone agree with you,eh? And furthermore, Mosbey is a mean person but you True Blue are pure NASTY. Lay off Mark's PhD...at least he's doing something with his life. What can you say about yours?
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:38 pm

The words that come from people are only worth as much as i let it.
demorganakamark

Postby TrueBlue on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Betsy_Boo wrote:Karma is a bitch, you know.

So, what makes you think you are immune? Do you really think you can tag someone as "pure nasty" in just over 30 posts? You know what they say about finger pointing...

demorganakamark wrote:The words that come from people are only worth as much as i let it

I might have worded it a little differently, but this is definitely something I can agree with... :-)
TrueBlue

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here