House votes 219-210 to pass health care reform

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: House votes 219-210 to pass health care reform

Postby Mosbey on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 am

Mark, only YOU can control what I quote...nothing on the internet is private...if you do not want it quoted, do not put it up there...
Mosbey

Postby Mosbey on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:58 am

Just to fuel the fire...CNN swings left and even they have to admit that the majority do not favour this.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/22/cnn-poll-americans-dont-like-health-care-bill/?fbid=Q03yqKnE7s7
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 am

Yeah, I do think about other people...and this reform will help them...and god forbid...if im ever in that situation..myself. The Reality is this. I dont really have to worry about being uemployed....Im lucky enough to have an education that gurantees me a job.
I served my time in the army to help out myself and this country. SO, I guess i do have some sympathetic little heart strings for people.
Now, If the personal attacks..short sided...blah, blah, blah...would stop..then we can get back to debating this in a rational tone. If it cant..then you will find yourself pretty much debating alone.
The next move is yours...
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 am

And im telling you Mosbey...I dont want to see my wifes name in anything you quote....I hope you got that.
demorganakamark

Postby TrueBlue on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 am

demorganakamark wrote:sensitive to the will of the people is exactly what health reform is doing.

I have found Rasmussen to be very reliable, but that is my opinion. Can you post the link to the recent poll you cite in your last response? I'd like to see it.

That said, poll reliability/validity can be argued from now 'til the cows come home. Logically, however, why would Nancy Pelosi have considered a parliamentary procedure to "shield" congressmen from the constituents knowing individual voting tallies if she felt that this bill was soundly supported by a majority of the people? That doesn't add up.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aTQARvST4dv8

Truth is, this legislation has divided the country, and I am concerned about the divisive capacity of President Obama and his administration. True leaders bring people together; they don't work to splinter and divide. In the past few weeks, we have witnessed a "pissing contest" between the Supreme Court and the President, Hilary Clinton publicly calling out one of our allies (Israel), and this debauchery in Congress, which, for me personally, resulted in my Congressman ignoring the wishes of a clear-cut majority of his constituents. What is next? I am certainly afraid.

And, as an aside, nothing you post on the internet is sacred. If you don't want it used, don't put it out there.
TrueBlue

Postby Mosbey on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 am

Let us be exact Mark, not fast and loose with the facts...my entire quote was “Careful, you will soon likely face the specters of personal attack and insults…Did you know that Joe Hill fans evidently only come in one flavor of political opinion?” A direct response to the exchange you had with BB last night when she was calling for me to be banned from the site and talking about her overconsumption of alcohol because I had the audacity to put forth a dissenting opinion.

demorganakamark wrote:
And im telling you Mosbey...I dont want to see my wifes name in anything you quote....I hope you got that.

Then do not inject your wife's name in anything you do not want quoted...I hope you got that.
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 am

Mosbey...U must not be hearing me you little fuck...I asked, now im telling you.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 am

YES WE DID
Last edited by demorganakamark on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:17 am

sOON Americans will not have to worry about being gutted by the insurance companies.
demorganakamark

Postby TrueBlue on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:17 am

demorganakamark wrote:Mosbey...U must not be hearing me you little fuck...I asked, now im telling you.

Anger issues? Is this really tolerated on this board?

How ridiculous. We all have opinions, get used to it. Why is reasoned, courteous dissent met with profanity and crazy anger? Again, don't say anything you don't want quoted. Take responsibility for your actions. It's part of being an adult.
TrueBlue

Postby Mosbey on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 am

So...you are now attacking me for quoting you directly? Your behaviour and language is highly inappropriate and unbecoming. Let me be blunt Mark...I will continue to quote you fully, truthfully and directly. I think you might need a cooling off period...your current behaviour is beneath you.
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:20 am

Health Insurers cannot deny children health insurance because of pre-existing conditions. A ban on the discrimination in adults will take effect in 2014.
demorganakamark

Postby TrueBlue on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 am

Tort reform, the most important component of any health care "reform" package.
NO WE DIDN'T
TrueBlue

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 am

Mosbey..half true.
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 am

News flash...auto insurance rates DID NOT drop when they were mandated by the State Governements...they went up...
Last edited by Mosbey on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mosbey

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here