Just the Facts.....

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: Just the Facts.....

Postby Mosbey on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:58 am

Betsy_Boo wrote:"I voted for Obama today! I voted for Obama today! "

Just once I hope... :wink:

Joking aside, the amount of voter fraud with things like the ACORN shell game and others is frightening…Frightening, but not unexpected given the history of the Daley Machine… :shock:
Mosbey

Postby Mosbey on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:25 am

You still have not answered the question Mark...

Just where is the money for "beer and G$%$#% CIRCUSES" you feel entitled to going to come from? I agree that the Credit Bailout was a bad Idea, but you want to follow it up with another?
Mosbey

Postby Betsy_Boo on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 am

doodoobird wrote:Nyah, Nyah, Nyah..hey,hey,hey.... Hello...........Uncertainty.

Don't worry DDB...everything is going to be ok. Just make sure you get out and vote, no matter who you are for. You'll feel better...I know I do. It's like a great weight has been lifted! :D
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:13 pm

Mosbey wrote:You still have not answered the question Mark...

Just where is the money for "beer and G$%$#% CIRCUSES" you feel entitled to going to come from? I agree that the Credit Bailout was a bad Idea, but you want to follow it up with another?

Where does Bush get the money to pay the 10 billion a month on HIS WAR comes from.......by the way, i dont have my hand out in hopes of gettting something free..i have my foot out in hopes that the next four years will give me better oppurtunities to have a better life....
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:44 pm

well get Palin to pay for it.lol......anyway, it seems that Obama is going to be president..so, maybe its time that we start to work together..dont be sore losers.
demorganakamark

Postby grasking on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:05 pm

Mosbey wrote:You still have not answered the question Mark...

I thought your first question was rhetorical.
grasking

Postby doodoobird on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Am not voting Betsy. Nope. Not gonna do it. I hear all this bullshit about if you dont vote then you have no right to complain, or your part of the problem. Well, here is the REAL problem. You see, if you live in a solid Blue state there is really no point in voting if your a republican. Really. Swing state, of course. Event he possibility of a swing state, go for it. No possibility. More chances of winning the lottery twice in a row then for my state going red. THAT IS WHY THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM IS F'ING BULLSHIT. IF EVERY VOTE REALLY DID COUNT, MEANING THE POPULAR VOTE DECIDED OUR PRESIDENT, THEN YES I WOULD VOTE. So until my vote really means something, I wont waste my time. And besides, I DID SOMETHING for my guy. I did send him a good amount of cash. Something.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby This_Girl on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:53 pm

doodoobird wrote:Am not voting Betsy. Nope. Not gonna do it. I hear all this bullshit about if you dont vote then you have no right to complain, or your part of the problem. Well, here is the REAL problem. You see, if you live in a solid Blue state there is really no point in voting if your a republican. Really. Swing state, of course. Event he possibility of a swing state, go for it. No possibility. More chances of winning the lottery twice in a row then for my state going red. THAT IS WHY THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM IS F'ING BULLSHIT. IF EVERY VOTE REALLY DID COUNT, MEANING THE POPULAR VOTE DECIDED OUR PRESIDENT, THEN YES I WOULD VOTE. So until my vote really means something, I wont waste my time. And besides, I DID SOMETHING for my guy. I did send him a good amount of cash. Something.

What about all the local elections....You won't be voting on those?
This_Girl

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 am

This_Girl wrote:
doodoobird wrote:Am not voting Betsy. Nope. Not gonna do it. I hear all this bullshit about if you dont vote then you have no right to complain, or your part of the problem. Well, here is the REAL problem. You see, if you live in a solid Blue state there is really no point in voting if your a republican. Really. Swing state, of course. Event he possibility of a swing state, go for it. No possibility. More chances of winning the lottery twice in a row then for my state going red. THAT IS WHY THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM IS F'ING BULLSHIT. IF EVERY VOTE REALLY DID COUNT, MEANING THE POPULAR VOTE DECIDED OUR PRESIDENT, THEN YES I WOULD VOTE. So until my vote really means something, I wont waste my time. And besides, I DID SOMETHING for my guy. I did send him a good amount of cash. Something.

What about all the local elections....You won't be voting on those?

I hope you'll reconsider DDB...I think it will make you feel better about all this. So your state is blue...at least you'll know that you spoke up. It really is a good feeling.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:40 pm

Your vote counts...
demorganakamark

Previous

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here