Message to the hopefuls

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Message to the hopefuls

Postby doodoobird on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:36 am

Gonna hit the sack in a second but I just had a random idea. We are getting closer to voting in the next leader of the free world in what might be the most important election of our lifetime. So, if you could send a message to the hopefuls, what would you say?

McCain: If you become President, please, I repeat, PLEASE, stay true to who you really are. The John McCain that was once dubbed 'the Maverick'. I understand that there were times during this election when you had to stray from your true self. In order to stand a fighting chance, you had to 'consolidate' the base. Certain aspects of 'the base' you have fought against over the years. And I understand it was not out of spite but because you believed you were doing the right thing. And you have proven to us time and time again that you are of the type who will do what you feel is in our best interest, despite who you might piss off. That is why you are the Maverick. Stay true to that. I feel you are the best candidate to make our government functional once again. GO FOR IT. I KNOW you are the best candidate to keep us safe. Your insight on national security is something your rival can only dream of. Then there is the economy. We Republicans believe in less government interference. But remember Hoover thought the same thing. The times may require the bending of some of your principles. But you have proven that you are not as stubborn as some. When in doubt, dont be afraid to be the Maverick. Also, dont stress yourself too much. Your kind of old.

Obama: While I may not agree with many of your views, I do recognize you as a brilliant man with the desire to change things for what you feel is the better. Much like McCain, over these last six months you have turned your back on some of the core traits that make you unique in the world of politics. To simplify, you did what you had to do. If you win this election, please go back to what makes you unique. Our government has been in a serious crisis for some time. The promise of change seems very vague to me but I hope that means changing our government from a non functioning entity to one that functions once again. But wait.......... to one that just functions is not enough. It must be the envy of the world once again. I am confident that you ARE THE best man to raise our standing in the minds of the outside world, but DO NOT do so at the expense of us, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, the ones you serve. Always put the U.S of fucking A first, man with the funny name. ALWAYS.

There, that is the message I would give to the two hopefuls. Seven weeks left, folks. Seven fucking weeks. :?:
Yo mama
doodoobird

Re: Message to the hopefuls

Postby Kiuku on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Kiuku

Postby grasking on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:09 pm

You are quit the fear monger.
grasking

Postby doodoobird on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Not so fast Grassy my boy. That first video may have been a little too dramatic but there are some real concerns dealing with Obama. His past associations. Some of his more radical views. All this stuff is well documented but for some reason most aspects of the media dont really get into these issues. If it were McCain they would have ended him long ago, no doubt. I have no problem with Obamas middle name. But I do have other issues. But just for fun.

BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA

BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA

BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Kiuku on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:47 am

That's because I'm terrified.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0THEblfoQw
Kiuku

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:57 am

LEts not forget :
McCain=100 year war
McCain=100 year war
McCain=100 year war
So, lets vote for McCain, because you know that there is a terroist under your fucking bed as we speak....or is this better
McCain=change, well god damn 20 years give or take should be enough do something ...
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Kiuku on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:35 am

Kiuku

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 am

Just as I suspected...you scare people enough they'll vote for you. That's how we ended up with Bush.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Mosbey on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 am

I have long said that Obama was Jimmy Carter lite.™ I was pleased to see that someone else thought so as well and made a video comparing them both.
Mosbey

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:16 pm

BTW, I love Jimmy Carter, too. So BOO YAH!!!!!
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Kiuku on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 am

In a lot of ways, I project he will be worse than Carter. I don't think with the state of affairs of the world right now America can survive another Carter. Atleast Carter didn't hate America.

Atleast Carter pledged allegiance to the flag.
Kiuku

Postby Kiuku on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:40 am

Will Obama be worse than Jimmy Carter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka6ro11cz9U
Kiuku

Postby Kiuku on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:20 am

Obama has said he wants to (it's really hard to tell if he is just saying this because he is running Carter's campaign)

Cut back our missile defense system/negotiate with Russia to remove our hair trigger alert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0THEblfoQw

"Deep cuts" to our nuclear arsenal.

Not develop nuclear weapons

Not weaponize space:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6675453.stm

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A9629C8B63

http://in.ibtimes.com/articles/20071109 ... uction.htm
Kiuku

Postby Mosbey on Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:54 am

A lament for the democrats of yesteryear…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE0iPY7XGBo
Mosbey

Postby bluerosekiller on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Kiuku wrote:In a lot of ways, I project he will be worse than Carter. I don't think with the state of affairs of the world right now America can survive another Carter. Atleast Carter didn't hate America.

Atleast Carter pledged allegiance to the flag.

Sorry, but you Sir or madam, can not be taken seriously because of your insistance upon repeating ( & sadly, apparently actually continuing to believe in the rediculous urban legends regarding Senator Obama that have long been proven to be absolutely untrue. Like the silly accusation about his supposed refusal to say the Pledge of allegiance ... :roll: ) ignorant lies.

Not to be "elitist", but DAMN, if you base your opinion on totally disproven nonsense, how can you expect your opinion to be seen as having any merit whatsoever? You really ought to be embarassed for yourself.
I LIVE IN THE WEAK & THE WOUNDED
bluerosekiller

Next

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here