Palin is more qualified then Obama?????

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: Palin is more qualified then Obama?????

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 pm

Mosbey wrote:DDB, I have been asking similar questions for months now. At least you are not getting the personal insults directed back at you :D

You might as well ask many Christians why they follow Christ, Muslims why they follow Muhammad, or my Irishman friends why they follow Guinness. Faith, not facts rule the day.

Read the responses posted here…no facts…just lots of …”I think…” or ”I feel…” or “I believe…”

Obama “seams calm and logical.”

They “…don't THINK you have to fear an Obama presidency.”

They “…THINK he's one of those guys who stays calm in a crisis…”

This is purely faith-based politics with a hefty does of liberal Media Kool-Aid.

They FEEL he has character….his past associates and the total CORUPTION of Chicago are of little importance.

The FACT is they know NOTHING about Obama.
The FACT is he is a political “Little Leaguer” from the Corrupt Chicago Regime.
The FACT is his character and judgment are both extremely questionable at best…Ayers, Wright, Acorn et al.
The FACT is Obama has trouble with the truth…not just the little slipups, but, for example, even ACORN claims Obama lied about his relationship with them.
The FACT is there is little to nothing substantive to any of Obama’s fix-all plans and programs.
The FACT is, Under Obama taxes on the MIDDLE CLASS…as in those making 25k and up…ARE going UP, and UP and UP. Don’t believe me? Well, if you received a tax cut from the Bush tax cut plan…your taxes are going up under Obama…

The Fact is, Obama is not ready to be VP, let alone President. This is fact…but what is fact in the face of Faith?

You may get more hostile remarks mosbey because of the remarks tht you post yourself........
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:39 pm

Issues like Abortion and gay marriage are important enough for most people to take a side......with McCains past and him willing to give the big companies more tax breaks...im thinking trickle down theory..is bullshit to me.McCains insurance is something else that doesnt appeal to me........I would also rather have a president that is willing to TALK first than to SHOOT FIRST....
as far as Palin is concerned.....please, Ill say what Joe has said in the past...at least he has spent some time thinking about what it takes to be president.....and his visa looks like a roadmap.......does Palin..well of course not.....and the AYers thing...slim....his preacher...well, he cut the ties with the guy( if he stayed with him, eyebrows would be raises)..even McCain said that he is good decent family man.....as far as im concerned.......McCain made a mistake with Palin..we all know that...all because you have a vagina doesnt mean that you should vote for McCain now...and before you start telling me that remark was racist and all that blah, blah, blah....there are alot of women out there that feels offended that McCain picked Palin as his running mate,..How many times did they meet in the past ...once....anyway, this or anything else isnt going to make a damn to anyone in this forum...when it comes time..you decide for yourself who you want to be president.......be it facts or faith or that funny feeling in your stomach....the decesion is yours to make.....
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:48 pm

demorganakamark wrote:
Mosbey wrote:DDB, I have been asking similar questions for months now. At least you are not getting the personal insults directed back at you :D

You might as well ask many Christians why they follow Christ, Muslims why they follow Muhammad, or my Irishman friends why they follow Guinness. Faith, not facts rule the day.

Read the responses posted here…no facts…just lots of …”I think…” or ”I feel…” or “I believe…”

Obama “seams calm and logical.”

They “…don't THINK you have to fear an Obama presidency.”

They “…THINK he's one of those guys who stays calm in a crisis…”

This is purely faith-based politics with a hefty does of liberal Media Kool-Aid.

They FEEL he has character….his past associates and the total CORUPTION of Chicago are of little importance.

The FACT is they know NOTHING about Obama.
The FACT is he is a political “Little Leaguer” from the Corrupt Chicago Regime.
The FACT is his character and judgment are both extremely questionable at best…Ayers, Wright, Acorn et al.
The FACT is Obama has trouble with the truth…not just the little slipups, but, for example, even ACORN claims Obama lied about his relationship with them.
The FACT is there is little to nothing substantive to any of Obama’s fix-all plans and programs.
The FACT is, Under Obama taxes on the MIDDLE CLASS…as in those making 25k and up…ARE going UP, and UP and UP. Don’t believe me? Well, if you received a tax cut from the Bush tax cut plan…your taxes are going up under Obama…

The Fact is, Obama is not ready to be VP, let alone President. This is fact…but what is fact in the face of Faith?

You may get more hostile remarks mosbey because of the remarks tht you post yourself........

But to be fair about all this.......I can see your point at times Mosbey( when i was on CLintons side)
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:53 pm

"Ill say what Joe has said in the past...at least he has spent some time thinking about what it takes to be president....."

Agreed…You are VERY correct...Joe Biden has spent some time thinking about what it takes to be President…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBu9LMw6SOk

And he feels that an Obama Presidency will DRAW “Tests” and it will not be clear Obama will handle things correctly!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008/ne ... 134547.htm

Not to change the subject, Mark...but I will bite...where here have I made a habit of launching personal insults?
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:54 pm

Mosbey wrote:"Ill say what Joe has said in the past...at least he has spent some time thinking about what it takes to be president....."

Agreed…You are VERY correct...Joe Biden has spent some time thinking about what it takes to be President…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBu9LMw6SOk

And he feels that an Obama Presidency will DRAW “Tests” and it will not be clear Obama will handle things correctly!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10212008/ne ... 134547.htm

Not to change the subject, Mark...but I will bite...where here have I made a habit of launching personal insults?

Im not talking about personal insults..more or less the aggresive behavior......you know what im talking about.
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 pm

which sometimes may be seen as personal at the time...but isnt
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:02 pm

On youtube, you can find stuff about everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XQhu1in ... re=related
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:19 pm

Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:24 pm

demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 pm

I thought tht this was interesting as well.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS- ... re=related
demorganakamark

Postby doodoobird on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Honestly, I dont think Mosbey has gotten personal with ANYONE. What he does is take peoples opinions and kind of make them seem silly by presenting it in a certain light, mixed with FACTS. And I for one agree with him because he is very logical and truthful. Mosbey usually hits it on the head with his post. And I DO respect all your opinions here and I am thankful to have you guys take the time to reply to my questions. Most of you made some good points (to me, at least) but on the whole I didnt get what I was looking for, as I expected, though I WAS hoping to have my mind put at ease. Rather then get into specifics about about what was not working for me you can just refer to what Mosbey said because the whole faith based decision making is just not good enough when picking the next leader of the free world.
Example: I idolize McCain for his service to our country. Most can never conceive of what kind of sacrifice he made. Or the deep rooted love he has for this nation. BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT MAKES ME WANT TO VOTE FOR HIM. Because his service in Vietnam (the whole POW thing) implies a lot about his dedication to our nation but IT DOES NOT make him fit to be President. If I thought that would then it would be FAITH BASED, wouldnt it? Take it another step. HIS POSITIONS: I agree with most of his positions on the issues. He is a moderate Republican and so am I so this is natural. This, combined with his service in the military makes it so he ALMOST has my vote. ALMOST. And it could be enough depending on the other guy. Lets say I was having a hard time deciding between Obama and McCain, lets say it was really really close in my mind. The service and position stance might not exactly seal the deal. There is a crucial THIRD factor. That is their RECORD. And there is one overriding FACT about McCains record that makes him my guy. And this FACT is what would seal the deal if it was a close call for me (by the way, it aint. IF IF IF IF) That is McCains Bipartisan record. I have said it before so I'll try to keep it short and simple. I think McCAins love for this country really shows in his decision making process based on his willingness to work with the DEMS when he feels it is the RIGHT thing to do, disregarding his political future. MOST POLITICIANS LOVE FOR THIS COUNTRY IS NOT EN0UGH FOR THEM TO GO THAT FAR, which is fucking sad, honestly. Combine the Service, stance on the positions, and the RECORD, these three things makes McCAin my GUY.
I laid that all out for you guys so I can demonstrate how MY decision making process unfolds. As you can see, it does not rely heavily on faith. We all do what were gonna do but I really think it is unwise for such an important decision we all face to focus on ANYTHING other then the facts.
Again, I respect ALL you opinions even if I did not find what I was looking for. And if any of you think they may have found what I as looking for, please, post it.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:24 pm

well, the same thing can be said about not finding enough reasons to vote for McCain...
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 pm

and my reasons for voting for obama isnt faith based its based on what he can do for me....it benefits me more to vote for obama...and in the end its up to yourself..not us to make sure that you feel comfortable in finding the right canidate to vote for in Nov.
demorganakamark

Postby doodoobird on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Oh Demo.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:30 pm

OH DD
demorganakamark

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here