Palin is more qualified then Obama?????

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: Palin is more qualified then Obama?????

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:34 pm

And i dont like the fact that the rich keeps getting tax breaks as they reach inside my pocket to steal more from me......like i said before, im going with who i think is going to help me out ...trickle down effect my ass.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:41 pm

I, for one cant wait till the election is done and over.......then we as a whole can concentrate on getting america back on track.
demorganakamark

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:04 am

So young. So naive.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:33 am

demorganakamark wrote:I, for one cant wait till the election is done and over.......then we as a whole can concentrate on getting america back on track.

Ditto! :mrgreen:
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby doodoobird on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 am

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank God this is almost over. I cant even watch the news anymore. And I'll never forgive MSNBC for their bias coverage of this election. They lost me, a once loyal viewer.
Lets just hope Obama has the guts to make the tough decisions. A president should not have the option of 'PRESENT'.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Mosbey on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:46 am

demorganakamark wrote:and my reasons for voting for obama isnt faith based its based on what he can do for me....it benefits me more to vote for obama...

It is not my intent to single Demo out...He has just expressed something that is sadly the case with sooooooo many people in our country today. The liberals have long fostered dependency upon the Government to advance their causes…

The following quote has been attributed to various authors over the years, but remains a valuable analysis of our current situation…

“A democracy is always temporary in nature: it simple cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority will always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship.”

Have we reached this stage yet? What has happened to the old John F. Kennedy Democrats? The Dems that would fight you tooth and nail for a cause they believed in and no matter how much you disagreed with their position, NO ONE could doubt that they were stand up men and women putting "country first?" They are few and far between. Joe Lieberman was effectively booted from the Party because he was this type of Democrat.

Recall these words? “Ask not what your country can do for you…” If you call yourself a democrat today and you respect JFK, I challenge you to re-watch is inaugural address…Obama is NO John F. Kennedy.
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:26 pm

Mosbey wrote:
demorganakamark wrote:and my reasons for voting for obama isnt faith based its based on what he can do for me....it benefits me more to vote for obama...

It is not my intent to single Demo out...He has just expressed something that is sadly the case with sooooooo many people in our country today. The liberals have long fostered dependency upon the Government to advance their causes…

The following quote has been attributed to various authors over the years, but remains a valuable analysis of our current situation…

“A democracy is always temporary in nature: it simple cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority will always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship.”

Have we reached this stage yet? What has happened to the old John F. Kennedy Democrats? The Dems that would fight you tooth and nail for a cause they believed in and no matter how much you disagreed with their position, NO ONE could doubt that they were stand up men and women putting "country first?" They are few and far between. Joe Lieberman was effectively booted from the Party because he was this type of Democrat.

Recall these words? “Ask not what your country can do for you…” If you call yourself a democrat today and you respect JFK, I challenge you to re-watch is inaugural address…Obama is NO John F. Kennedy.

There is nothing sad about me wanting a better life for my family......
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:55 pm

TANSTAAFL
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Mosbey wrote:TANSTAAFL

Im not asking for a free lunch.......or free anything.
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:56 pm

Obama is one of the left-most of all “Democrats,” and has been promising everything to everyone…

“For when the plebs discover that they can vote themselves bread and circuses without limit and that the productive members of the body politic cannot stop them, they will do so, until the state bleeds to death, or in its weakened condition the state succumbs to an invader — the barbarians enter Rome.”

To Sail Beyond the Sunset
Robert A.Heinlein
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:04 pm

I guess time will tell......its hard to see what really will happen when whoever is to be president...
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 pm

Agreed, time will indeed tell. Have a great evening everyone and thanks for the dialog.
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Its always a pleasure..MOsbey...
demorganakamark

Postby doodoobird on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:06 pm

must be
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:11 pm

It is..how is school going...i, myself miss being in the classroom at times.
demorganakamark

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here