POST ELECTION FORUM

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: POST ELECTION FORUM

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:08 am

grasking wrote:The reason I mentioned The Patriot Act and Gauntanamo Bay: Are those the values and ideals America stands for?

Apparently they do now. Did you read about how the NSA has been recording phone conversations of OUR soldiers talking to their loved ones back here in the states? One of the guys said they heard some great phone sex. :shock:
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby doodoobird on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:09 am

That was a known fact. We always new to watch what we say when we called home. They have there reasons. Loose lips sink ships. Some soldiers have to tell their loves ones everything. I for one never said a damn thing.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Florida on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:44 pm

doodoobird wrote:That was a known fact. We always new to watch what we say when we called home. They have there reasons. Loose lips sink ships. Some soldiers have to tell their loves ones everything. I for one never said a damn thing.

Yep, when my Dad was in the Air Force we thought he just worked on planes...but then he let on that he did something with weapons but he still won't tell us what kind or anything and he retired from the Air Force in the 70's.
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby doodoobird on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 pm

thats the way it gotta be.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Previous

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here