Rate the president!!!

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: Rate the president!!!

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:56 am

demorganakamark wrote:
Betsy_Boo wrote:MFs.

LOL. best comment ive read all day. short and sweet. AGREED. :lol:

Thanks Mark...I was in such a mood yesterday, eh? And then this morning as I was reading the paper I realized that even if Obama became the black Rush Limbaugh it wouldn't matter to the Repubs. They are far more interesting in getting back in power than they are helping the country. They'd see us all destitute and homeless before they would help Obama succeed.

(OMG...I can't believe I'm starting to get sucked back in to "politically frustrated" mode. I had hoped that once Obama was elected I could relax a little.)
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Re: Rate the president!!!

Postby Mosbey on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:37 am

From the AP:
full link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_nuclear

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad derided Obama over the plan in a speech Wednesday to a crowd of thousands in the country's northwest.

"American materialist politicians, whenever they are beaten by logic, immediately put their finger on the trigger like cowboys," he said.

"Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV. "(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you."

Wow...sort of restates "inexperienced, empty suit" does it not? Ahmadinejad is a nut job, but he IS stating exactly the image Obama presents to the world.
Last edited by Mosbey on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mosbey

Previous

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here