Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby vash2435 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:26 pm

They protest free health-care because they hate government spending, but do not oppose wallstreet talking millions in tax payer dollars. Also, they named themselves teabaggers...
vash2435
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby Dana_Jean on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:59 pm

It's really hard to think straight when you have balls in your face.
Dana_Jean
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:03 pm

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby Betsy_Boo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:54 pm

LOL!! I had to ask my daughter about that term. Geez...getting old sucks!
"We'll always have Paris."

Image
Betsy_Boo
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby doodoobird on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:48 pm

They just like to have balls on their face, is all. Why the hate???

Long time no see people. How is everyone??
Yo mama
doodoobird
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:44 am
Location: N.Y.C

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey DDB! How's it hangin'? (hee, hee)
"We'll always have Paris."

Image
Betsy_Boo
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby Mosbey on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Vash, you are incorrect. Before calling anyone stupid, I would suggest you educate yourself. Try reading something from a source you might not necessarily agree with…Something NOT lock step in line with the political left-of-center.

They did name themselves “Teabaggers.”

In typical fashion, certain left-leaning news media talking-heads dubbed them the crude term “Teabaggers” during the coverage of the protests in an attempt to label, disparage, and marginalize them. SSDD…toss hate at those who happen to disagree with your political position.
Mosbey
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:40 am

Mosbey wrote:Vash, you are incorrect. Before calling anyone stupid, I would suggest you educate yourself. Try reading something from a source you might not necessarily agree with…Something NOT lock step in line with the political left-of-center.

They did name themselves “Teabaggers.”

In typical fashion, certain left-leaning news media talking-heads dubbed them the crude term “Teabaggers” during the coverage of the protests in an attempt to label, disparage, and marginalize them. SSDD…toss hate at those who happen to disagree with your political position.

Why dont you come off your corner that you seem attached. Follow your own advice.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:54 am

doodoobird wrote:They just like to have balls on their face, is all. Why the hate???

Long time no see people. How is everyone??

Long time no see. All is well, i hope. Nice to see you around(fist bump).
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby Mosbey on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 am

But Mark, I read your postings…doesn’t that count :D


And as proof of my advice to vash…you HAVE helped me…I have a typo in my posting…it should read “They did NOT name themselves “teabaggers...”


And…Facts should be facts with no matter which corner one stands upon, correct?
Last edited by Mosbey on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mosbey
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:06 am

Mosbey wrote:But Mark, I read your postings…doesn’t that count :D


And as proof of my advice to vash…you HAVE helped me…I have a typo in my posting…it should read “They did NOT name themselves “teabaggers...”


And…Facts should be facts with no matter which corner one stands upon, correct?

Nah, it only counts a little. Politics is not my area of expertise, to be honest. Its not something that needs my attention at the moment. Anyway, it always gets people's feathers ruffled.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 am

demorganakamark wrote:
Mosbey wrote:But Mark, I read your postings…doesn’t that count :D


And as proof of my advice to vash…you HAVE helped me…I have a typo in my posting…it should read “They did NOT name themselves “teabaggers...”


And…Facts should be facts with no matter which corner one stands upon, correct?

Nah, it only counts a little. Politics is not my area of expertise, to be honest. Its not something that needs my attention at the moment. Anyway, it always gets people's feathers ruffled.


Very true. I've been trying very hard not to have a knee jerk reaction when folks talk politics. You might say that it is one of my NY's resolutions. There have been times when I've felt like I was gonna stroke out at some of the stupidity I've read about over the last few years. I've decided that getting so upset isn't healthy. I also feel, as you do, that politics is "not something that needs my attention at the moment." For one of the first times in my voting life I have real confidence that my government is at least going to try to do the right thing. Naive probably, but that's how I feel.
"We'll always have Paris."

Image
Betsy_Boo
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:29 am

BB....so true. Plus HORNS is coming out soon. YIPEE.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 am

demorganakamark wrote:BB....so true. Plus HORNS is coming out soon. YIPEE.


Exactly! LOL! Why worry if the country is fucked up when we have HORNS to look forward to?

Geez...I just noticed I have over 4000 posts here.
Last edited by Betsy_Boo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We'll always have Paris."

Image
Betsy_Boo
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby Mosbey on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:23 am

Given that he won in one of the Bluest of the Blue States, and his victory comes even after being demonized as a “teabagger,” should MA’s Scott Brown run for President in 2012?

BTW, In the spirit of the “Teabagger” label, shouldn’t we all take care…someone might label us as “Hornies” and begin ignorant and crass locker-room jokes… :shock:
Mosbey
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:14 am

Re: Why are the teabaggers so stupid?

Postby grasking on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Mosbey wrote:BTW, In the spirit of the “Teabagger” label, shouldn’t we all take care…someone might label us as “Hornies” and begin ignorant and crass locker-room jokes… :shock:


Nothing wrong with being Horny.
Image
grasking
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 pm
Location: northeast

Next

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest