WILLIAM AYERS

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: WILLIAM AYERS

Postby Mosbey on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:42 am

Mosbey

Postby grasking on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:48 pm

grasking

Postby doodoobird on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm

So I guess only uneducated rednecks care about Obamas relation to Ayers. Seems to be this popular misconception in this country that the more of a patriot you are, the more of a redneck like person you must be. Gun toting, racial slur spitting, American flag boxer wearing, blue collar comedy watching, redneck. I see who fuels this misconception and its not surprising.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:24 pm

doodoobird wrote:So I guess only uneducated rednecks care about Obamas relation to Ayers. Seems to be this popular misconception in this country that the more of a patriot you are, the more of a redneck like person you must be. Gun toting, racial slur spitting, American flag boxer wearing, blue collar comedy watching, redneck. I see who fuels this misconception and its not surprising.

lol..NO...I think people are just saying that they dont see that STRONG of a connection.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby Betsy_Boo on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:25 pm

doodoobird wrote:So I guess only uneducated rednecks care about Obamas relation to Ayers. Seems to be this popular misconception in this country that the more of a patriot you are, the more of a redneck like person you must be. Gun toting, racial slur spitting, American flag boxer wearing, blue collar comedy watching, redneck. I see who fuels this misconception and its not surprising.

You forgot "bitter". :)
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby grasking on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Please step off the soap box.
grasking

Postby grasking on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 pm

The best part of that vid is when they start going off on hippies.
grasking

Postby doodoobird on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Bitter? As in clinging to guns bitter?

Please step off the soap box??? Am sorry if I dont like stereotypes Grassy. I apologize if a stereotype offends me. But I understand its meant to be funny. By so are jokes about throwing certain ethnic groups in an oven.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby doodoobird on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Anyway, the hippie thing was funny.
And to Demo, I am tempted to say something about that connection but I made up my mind to move past this 18 fucking month election. Its time to move on.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:54 pm

well. lets just get through this crazy shit..using my new laptpp bastard is huge..gaming rig..
demorganakamark

Postby doodoobird on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 am

I love how you can keep on updating computers (for gaming, at least) Playing any new good games Demo??? Playing Obvlivion now. Awesome. But I wanna hurry it up just so I can get Fallout 3. My buddy is playing that and it looks sooooooo sick.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:45 am

man, i have fallout 3..its not bad..im waiting for GEARS OF WAR 2....plus,im trying to convince my wife to get me a PS3..i have every other console even the handhelds(mod baby) . I only wanted a new laptop because the one i have now is about 2 years old and i burn tons of stuff to dvd..and the burner gave out..using a external( works pretty good..LG is a good brand)..
I have the new gateway p-7811fx..which is compariable to the alienware for about a 1000 less..same GPU..but i havent gotten into gaming with it yet..i just bought battlefield 2142 and installed it today...BUTTTTTTTTT, i still have this monky on my back( dissertation) that i need to finish...so, i have been hesitant to really kick the games up on high...but, trust me, in a month if i dont have a job and my shit is written..i think it will be time to go hardcore on the gaming......might as well.
demorganakamark

Postby grasking on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am

doodoobird wrote:Bitter? As in clinging to guns bitter?

Please step off the soap box??? Am sorry if I dont like stereotypes Grassy. I apologize if a stereotype offends me. But I understand its meant to be funny.

Political satire isn't your thing?
grasking

Postby Florida on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:49 am

grasking wrote:
doodoobird wrote:Bitter? As in clinging to guns bitter?

Please step off the soap box??? Am sorry if I dont like stereotypes Grassy. I apologize if a stereotype offends me. But I understand its meant to be funny.

Political satire isn't your thing?

Not when it's directed at the school of thought he's subscribed to, I guess.
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby Mosbey on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 am

doodoobird wrote:But I wanna hurry it up just so I can get Fallout 3. My buddy is playing that and it looks sooooooo sick.

I am only about 5 hours into Fallout 3 DDB---things could change, but at this point it is one of the best games I have played in recent history.
Mosbey

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here