Battlestar Season Finale - Spoilers

Battlestar Season Finale - Spoilers

Postby tammylaw on Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:20 pm

The most amazing season finale of any show I can ever remember. If you haven't seen it don't read any further
I still get chills when i remember Starbuck's "Hi Lee" line.

Are there any fans who want to discuss? No Battlestar bashers please - I have to read enough of those over at Aintitcool.
tammylaw

Postby ratpatrol on Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:25 am

Oh my! Another BSG fan? Cool!

I am a big fan of the original series, but an even bigger fan of the re-imagined series. For it's time, the original was great. But, "finding" all those populated planets and aliens got cumbersome. I like the feel of the new series a lot better. It is more edgy and a lot more intense.

The season finale was awesome! But how the h311 can they make us wait a whole darn year for the next season?????????? The only saving grace will be the two mini's that they are doing this Fall. I think one is going to be about the Pegasus, not sure about the other one.

Did you see close to the end when Starbuck shows up, as they are panning out what appears to be a huge ship in the Nebula? Speculation on SciFi forum is that it is a) reflection from the cockpit window, or b) the "Ship of Lights" as in the original series.
ratpatrol

Return to Pop Culture