Palin Bashing reaches a new low

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Palin Bashing reaches a new low

Postby Kiuku on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Good to see nothing has changed in our media. The -first- line reads that Palin should be "put out of her agony". Kind of like we should have taken Hillary "Behind the barn".

http://www.newsweek.com/id/161204

Then he refers to her being shielded from the sexist aweful hateful media as "purdah" and then later on says it isn't sexism that's holding her back but common sense. What an ass.

The Couric interview was aweful, but because of Couric, not Palin.

Meanwhile, I love how no one is saying Obama isn't ready for saying there were 57 states and not even knowing which state bordered his own.

Luckily, since the final debate between Obama and McCain will be made up of all white, all male moderators, as usual, I got a chance via a women's group to submit a question on Domestic issues. I asked about sexism in the media, whether or not it affected the election, and if they think sexism is a problem for American women, and how they plan to address it. I hope that they pick mine.

I also hope Palin shines in her debate. Hopefully she will be unafraid and do some serious ass-kicking like I know, and she knows she is capable of.
Kiuku

Re: Palin Bashing reaches a new low

Postby grasking on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Okay, I'll bite. What did Couric do wrong?
grasking

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:20 pm

I missed the Couric interview but have seen excerpts. That probably means I have no right to comment, but for God's sake!!! This woman is an airhead...and K...I'd say the same if she were a man.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Kiuku on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:51 pm

I don't want to make it about what Couric did wrong, because she is a woman too. She is just doing the bidding of Sexism. I just think the interview, or any interview can go just as well without unnecessarily detailed questions, questions can be posed (AND ANSWERED) as long as they aren't just about fact finding, and that the interview had more of an interrogation feel than was probably appropriate. I think if I sat down with a Politician, or any Politician, or ANYONE, I could stump them if I pressed enough.

Remember, Obama said there were 57 states. Obama thought Oregon was in the Great Lakes region. Obama didn't even know which state bordered his own.

How can you get away with that other than sexism? How can you tell someone they need to be "put out of their agony". Is that ever appropriate?
Kiuku

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Well, she is in the running for VP tough questions is what she is suppose to get ...and if she is prepared then she will look great, and if she isnt prepared then she doesnt......
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:13 pm

at this point....there should be NO MERCY for either side..lets get in there and see what they really think...what do they know..are they ready...Weed out the ones are not ready..........
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Who is more qualified to be VP kiuku, biden or palin......just curious..since we are always talking about palin here...im just wondering...
demorganakamark

Postby Kiuku on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Demo maybe the question should be how does Biden feel about being second in command to a guy who has less Presidential qualifications than Palin?
Kiuku

Postby grasking on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:10 pm

Classic. Answer a question with a question.
grasking

Postby grasking on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Kiuku, I think you're better prepared to face a Couric interview than Palin.
grasking

Postby Kiuku on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm

hehe
Kiuku

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here