Palin is more qualified then Obama?????

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Palin is more qualified then Obama?????

Postby doodoobird on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:49 pm

If you really analyze the experience of both candidates, how can you not see that Palin is more qualified (though probably still not qualified enough to be president.) then Obama. Really. President of the Harvard law something, community organizer, four years as a senator (really 2, when you take into consideration that he has been running for president these LAST 2), oh yeah, and a speech he gave in 02 ( 03 maybe? Words from the great Hillary Clinton)? Listen, am not trying to slam Obama here. Am not calling him a terrorist (though some have the right to, you CAN be judged by the company you keep), an Islamic extremist, a man who hates America, a Liberal Loon, am just honestly trying to understand how the media can be relentless when it comes to the experience of Palin and have the nerve to dismiss suggestions that Obama may not be experienced either. Above, those were facts. Palin, leader of the PTA (or something like that.) of a small town school (assuming it was a small town. We ARE talking about Alaska.), Mayor at a ripe young age, One of the most popular GOVERNORS in Alaskan history (a hell of a lot more responsibility then a senator), manager of a lot of wealth (OIL OIL OIL). Try to be unbiased, which I know is hard for us all, especially this close to the election. I may have showed a little bias above but it was mixed with THE FACTS. Try to analyze these hopefuls not on their likability but on their accomplishments and EXPERIENCE. I for one think this one is a no brainer. Palin is the victor!!!!!!!!! You out there who think the opposite, I really want to here why you think this, based off of fact. Obama most likely will be our next president. I DONT WANT TO HATE THE GUY. I love my country too damn much to spit at the image of our leader every time I see him on the tube. If he wins thats gonna be a lot of spitting. I really want to be a little less apprehensive at the thought of Obama ruling the free world. Sway me. Swoon me. Court me. Fondle me if you have to. Without little change we can believe in, mcbush, witch lady comments.Let me see what you see, if you want to go that route then do so after the facts, spice up your comment if you have to, just remember, HIGHLIGHT THE FACTS. Well............................................ am waiting for the Obama cult. YOU made him the anointed one. YOU made him the second coming (in reality it was the Obama mania that the media produced.) At least try to make me feel like he aint the antichrist (which I really dont but you know what am saying). Any day now. Lack of words? Cat caught your tongue? (jepordy music).................................
Yo mama
doodoobird

Re: Palin is more qualified then Obama?????

Postby Dana_Jean on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:06 pm

If I could get Obama to stick a finger up your ass, will you give it up?
Dana_Jean

Postby This_Girl on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:34 pm

HEE Hee, DJ.

DDB; All I can say to this post is after a President is elected, you should respect and honor him as our President. W was not my choice this last election...and once it was confirmed he was serving a second term I had to put aside my reservations and respect my country's President. (And believe me, it has been hard)
This_Girl

Postby doodoobird on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Your Mother!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I bet you were a school yard bully dear Dana. Very hostile. You scare me.
But seriously, is your joke of a comment (is it a joke????) a way of beating around the bush???? Because my post was sincere in my hopes that an Obama supporter can kind of make me see some of what they see. But not by little CHANGE slogans, rather by facts. Facts that highlight his experience. I guess that are my main intentions. At worst, by facts (I know that is something the Obama camp tries to avoid), explain to me why he is more experienced then Palin. Is it simply because the media focuses on her inexperience???? Honestly, your lack of an explanation does more to confirm my suspicion that Obama is not ready (based off of cited facts) to be our leader. AND I REALLY REALLY DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT. Like I said, I love my country to the point where I am willing to support a man that may not deserve that support. I see what is about to happen. I understand that Obama is on the cusp of taking this election. I want to believe that this nation I love will be in good hands. And NOOOOOO, be in better hands then Bush, is not a F'ing standard that many Dems think should be. So again, dear dear Dana, who I have never had the honor to demonstrate my extrodinary pinky skills on, are you capable of explaining why Obama is more experience then Palin???? Can you do it??? Can any supporter of him do it????? Are we electing a man into the white house based on his celebrity status, on his staffs gift of catchy slogans, dear dear Dana, are we? Are we???????

Note to self: the pinky confession was a bad idea. Forever it will hang over my head, just as effective as ANY black cloud ever was. Well, on the plus side, at least with the pinky I can remove the smell. Though I kind of like it. Grows on you. Where do you think the doodoo in doodoobird came from, duh. Hopefully Obama will do the same. Even if his devoted supporters are not helping.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby doodoobird on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Thats why I love you This Girl. And for the record, I have said that very same thing several times on this forum. I also said that I can get tough on Obama because he IS NOT my guy. I idolize McCain. Until Obama wins (assuming he wins) he will NOT be my guy and I will attack attack attack. Once he wins, I will support him, because I am a patriot, as every true patriot should do. All I want is a little reassurance that he IS the right guy for the job. That he IS capable of handling the daunting task before him. Again, reassurance based on facts and not tired slogans. From MY facts, I KNOW McCain can handle the job. I cant say the same for Obama. Though in all fairness what he has made himself into at such a young age (impossible without the love affair the media has with him. Note: the media still has not gotten THEIR pinky out yet), is a great accomplishment, a master speaker, I see POTENTIAL for greatness. I really do. Just asking for a little help here, is all.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby Dana_Jean on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:04 pm

I was just goofin' on ya Dood. Nope, I wasn't a bully, just extremely sarcastic. I just can't help myself. But, I guess it could be a blurry line between hostility and sarcasm depending on everyone's own definition.

And yes, it's all about the catchy slogans.
Dana_Jean

Postby doodoobird on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:38 pm

I know Dana. If all thought you were on the attack I would have made a response a hell of a lot more likely to get Shane to finally kick me off this forum. hahahahahaha. Yeah, I've been told that I am the sarcastic type too. Since, I have tried to cut it down. I have this image of the sarcastic guy that I always mocked and to find out that I was that guy was like a kick to the nuts. And just in case you dont know, a kick in the nuts HURTS like hell. By the way, why do chicks always go for the nuts? You masochistic broads, you. WAIT, ignore that question because I dont want this topic to stray, always happens eventually being that we all got ADD and all, but not this soon, not until I get some answers Goddammit.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:43 pm

why answer a question that you already know the answer to........
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby doodoobird on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey, its late and I gotta hit he sack but when I get the chance to hit he net around noonish I am expecting some good responses from you cultist. Really, something that I can take to the bank. Something that will honestly help me sleep better at night. Remember, Bush is NOT the standard, no fucking slogans, or pinky comments (unless it is accompanied by pics). FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS FACTS.
By the way, where is Kiuku to imply that Obama should get killed to save our nation from slipping into the revolution?????? Our to start up the revolution?? Something like that. I NEED YOUR SUPPORT BECAUSE I THINK THAT THE LIBERAL ATTACK DOGS ARE GONNA BE EXTRA HUNGRY.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby doodoobird on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:47 pm

What question What answer? Why must you speak in riddles Demo my man? Why?
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:04 am

actually, im tired of politics.....what hasnt been said that needs to be said now...i cant think of anything to say that would actually contribute something new to this discussion that hasnt been said by countless others in the thread
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:13 am

Ill just say this......McCain would look better in my eyes if Palin wasnt his choice for VP....and fuck Joe the Plumber
demorganakamark

Postby Florida on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:42 am

Alright DDB,
I'll give you a straight answer...
The reason I feel more confident in Obama is because when I watch them, McCain's constant blinking, condescending remarks and general twitchyness makes me think that he's too worried about himself and not about me....when I watch Obama he seems calm and logical as though he's more concerned with making this country a better place for me and my kid. I know it's just my perception but there are also a few key issues (gay marriage, abortion) that I just can't agree with McCain/Palin on. I can't compromise my view on those things, more experience doesn't always mean someone would make better decisions. Haven't you ever had a boss or CO that was well educated and had a long career that was just totally ignorant of reality?

And I'm not knocking anyone's voting decision. This is a very personal issue and arguing is kind of like arguing about your favorite color.
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 am

I'm with Florida...the reason I have thrown my full support behind Obama has less to do with experience than with character, intelligence, beliefs and the willingness to keep an open mind and talk things out. I can't say that either Palin or Obama has more experience than the other. Comparing their experience is like apples and oranges. I do know that I don't like what Palin stands for or the way she acts in public...I don't think she is particularly bright. I like Obama's calm demeanor and humility. It was W's hubris that got us into trouble...the fact that he believes he's always right and unwilling to admit mistakes and try to fix things. So I guess that I can't really answer your question with "facts"...all I can say is, I don't think you have to fear an Obama presidency. I think he's one of those guys who stays calm in a crisis and if he doesn't know the answer to something he doesn't have too much pride to ask for help.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Mosbey on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:42 am

DDB, I have been asking similar questions for months now. At least you are not getting the personal insults directed back at you :D

You might as well ask many Christians why they follow Christ, Muslims why they follow Muhammad, or my Irishman friends why they follow Guinness. Faith, not facts rule the day.

Read the responses posted here…no facts…just lots of …”I think…” or ”I feel…” or “I believe…”

Obama “seams calm and logical.”

They “…don't THINK you have to fear an Obama presidency.”

They “…THINK he's one of those guys who stays calm in a crisis…”

This is purely faith-based politics with a hefty does of liberal Media Kool-Aid.

They FEEL he has character….his past associates and the total CORUPTION of Chicago are of little importance.

The FACT is they know NOTHING about Obama.
The FACT is he is a political “Little Leaguer” from the Corrupt Chicago Regime.
The FACT is his character and judgment are both extremely questionable at best…Ayers, Wright, Acorn et al.
The FACT is Obama has trouble with the truth…not just the little slipups, but, for example, even ACORN claims Obama lied about his relationship with them.
The FACT is there is little to nothing substantive to any of Obama’s fix-all plans and programs.
The FACT is, Under Obama taxes on the MIDDLE CLASS…as in those making 25k and up…ARE going UP, and UP and UP. Don’t believe me? Well, if you received a tax cut from the Bush tax cut plan…your taxes are going up under Obama…

The Fact is, Obama is not ready to be VP, let alone President. This is fact…but what is fact in the face of Faith?
Mosbey

Next

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here