Funny Comercials

Talk about what you're watchin'.

Funny Comercials

Postby doodoobird on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:53 pm

O.K, we all hate commercials. But SOME ARE funny, no? Top of my list is the 'messing with Sasquash' ones.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Re: Funny Comercials

Postby grasking on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Really. Those are some of my least favorite along with almost every Taco Bell commercial.

There's so much potential being wasted with the "Messing with Sasquatch".

I like the new VW commercials with Brooke Shields.
grasking

Postby LauraK on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:08 pm

My son and I sometimes go to YouTube and watch all of the Jack Links commercials- we love Messin With Sasquatch!

You won't see this one on tv:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2d_m2OVa_g

This one's still my fave:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpTXjxU3 ... re=related

These are good....all in 1 vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cyAqEjZ2as

*sigh* now you've got me looking at commercials on YouTube......

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby grasking on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:19 pm

This isn't funny, ha, ha. But I find it funny that a tire company would use a song about S&M in one of their commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWWtgqDG2M
grasking

Postby doodoobird on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:25 pm

Hahahaha. Those were good.
I remember this commercial from back in the day. I think it was a beeper commercial where a lady gets in a car thinking its empty and lets it rip (a lethal one) only to realize that two people are in the back seat. Great. Women should not be able to fart. Just my opinion.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby This_Girl on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:54 pm

I like the VW/Brook Shields commercials, too. Those are cute. I'm with you on the Taco Bell ones...never really thought much about them, but yes, In don't like them.

At this late hour I am drawing a blank on adding one.
This_Girl

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:44 am

doodoobird wrote:Hahahaha. Those were good.
I remember this commercial from back in the day. I think it was a beeper commercial where a lady gets in a car thinking its empty and lets it rip (a lethal one) only to realize that two people are in the back seat. Great. Women should not be able to fart. Just my opinion.

Excuse me?? What are we supposed to do? Blow up?!?!

I don't know if these are national commercials but I detest the ones for Joe's Crab Shack. Especially the one where the guy is sitting behind his date teaching her how to crack crab and wiping his hands on the napkin on her boobs.
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby grasking on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:02 pm

I like the Sonic commercials, although there aren't any where I live.
grasking

Postby Florida on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:48 pm

grasking wrote:This isn't funny, ha, ha. But I find it funny that a tire company would use a song about S&M in one of their commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWWtgqDG2M

I never saw that one before...Kinda freaky but in a good way...lol
our love lives because i live.
Florida

Postby doodoobird on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:34 pm

By the way Betsy, a women who farts in front of a man (before marriage, then its unavoidable) can potentially forever ruin what 'might have been'. Let me elaborate: There is a chance that it can be forgiven (never never forgotten), after considerable therapy, but if it is a smelly one, ITS OVER. Burps are unlady like but harmless. But something about a fart..... its just something that SHOULD NOT come out of a womens backside. Am curious, how do you gals go number 2????????????? What happens to all that food you digest. My mummy once told me that it evaporates like rain.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby grasking on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:53 pm

doodoobird wrote:Hahahaha. Those were good.

Queef?

It's only natural.
grasking

Postby Betsy_Boo on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:13 am

doodoobird wrote:By the way Betsy, a women who farts in front of a man (before marriage, then its unavoidable) can potentially forever ruin what 'might have been'. Let me elaborate: There is a chance that it can be forgiven (never never forgotten), after considerable therapy, but if it is a smelly one, ITS OVER. Burps are unlady like but harmless. But something about a fart..... its just something that SHOULD NOT come out of a womens backside. Am curious, how do you gals go number 2????????????? What happens to all that food you digest. My mummy once told me that it evaporates like rain.

I never fart in front of anyone if I can help it. But we have to fart...you gotta know that. Women ARE human you know.

One of my daughters told me that farting in front of a boyfriend and vice-versa is a sign that the relationship is moving to the next level...ha, ha...
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby LauraK on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:35 am

Hehehe....I have never once in 22 years farted in front of my husband.

At least not when I was conscious! :twisted: I get him in my sleep he tells me......I say it's payback for the hundreds of thousands I've had to endure while he's awake and asleep!

I was raised around boys and uncles who all took- and still take- great pride in their farts.....I just neverever wanted to join in. I cannot.

We women know how to hold em in. :)
When we're awake.

DooDoo! "Evaporate like the rain..." LOL!! Don't we wish.....
Well, that's why they make air freshener, eh?

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby This_Girl on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:55 am

grasking wrote:I like the Sonic commercials, although there aren't any where I live.

Damn, you get those, too? I like the guy/girl ones...they are kind of cute. A few years back I looked Sonic up to find one and the closest one was 4 hours away. Why the hell are they advertising here? :?: Same thing here with Khols (sp?) I have been seeing commercials for ever and a few months ago a store opened here. Still haven't been. Don't know what a Kohls (sp?) is.
This_Girl

Postby This_Girl on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am

RE: Women & Farting.
Yea, it's gross and it is not lady-like at all. While my husband and I were dating he told me (similar to what you said about your daughter(s), BB) that he would know I was 100% comfortable with him if I farted....I told him that was BS. He & I dated years after we were already close friends - and though I don't fart around my friends...there was a time when he and I were watching movies on the couch....and I tried to get up & excuse myself...and brrrrrrnnnnnnnttttttt the whole time I was moving. I tried to play it off like it was the couch. He knew. I knew. It sucked.
So now, 9 years later....I don't run in a room his in and announce what I am doing....but I don't kill myself trying to avoid it, either.
I should be more reserved - I know it.
My brothers on the other hand....I used to out burp them and I was quite proud of it.
This_Girl

Next

Return to Movies and TV