The free Beer tent....and entrance to the Circus.

The country's goin' to hell... and you know how to fix it! Tell us how here.

Re: The free Beer tent....and entrance to the Circus.

Postby demorganakamark on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:03 am

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"......yep had to pull out the ole Abe.
we have a long haul ahead of us..but if we all help out and take a turn at the wheel..we might just get there.

anyway, its hard to come up with a line that makes sense when youve had enough alcohol where your seeing squares turn into circles.....
well, time to start another bottle...someone isnt pretty enough yet..
Im doing a see how drunk i can get...i know that the shit has hit the fan when sarah jessica parker with her mountain of a nose and manly features seem attractive to me...not there yet, not there yet.
"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby jg5xd on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:39 am

How can you prep someone who doesnt know their ABC's?
jg5xd

Postby doodoobird on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:45 am

oh please. Bush only got a temp pass because of 9/11, and that sure as hell didnt last forever. Same with Obama. He has a temp pass. Right or wrong, thats how shit will be viewed. And two years is more then enough time to start to get things back on track. Again, right or wrong, but if the perception in two years that shit aint at least starting to get back on track, well, Obama aint gonna win that 2012 election. And it will partly be his fault. Thats what happens when you promise the world.
Yo mama
doodoobird

Postby grasking on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:08 am

You can't blame Bush for everything that happened. Blame Cheney. He's a drymounting bastard.
grasking

Postby demorganakamark on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Promise the world...yep, that ones getting alot of airplay
demorganakamark

Postby demorganakamark on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:25 pm

weird....i barely remember what i posted......
anyway, I agree that if things arent shaping up by the time election comes around then Obama will have a hard time getting re-elected.

On another note...is it surprising anyone tht the news is reporting on recent racially inspired acts protesting Obama...stupid shits.
demorganakamark

Postby Mosbey on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:09 am

demorganakamark wrote:
Mosbey wrote:During the election, many sources said Putin and others were salivating at the chance of taking a crack at an inexperienced American President. Is this merely coincidence or just the start of grim reality?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081106/wl_ ... edev_putin

inexperineced American President.......those 3 words is why i thought that there was a swipe going on. And yes, this thread was meant to be lighthearted and not a hardcore political thread. And i agree with GK, for the most part i think this would have happened no matter what the outcome. As far as Palin, well, im wondering about her future.Has she fucked herself up with her actions ..or do you think that she will a player in the years to come..

An “Inexperienced American President” is in fact how the Russians are characterizing him…

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
For those who do not wish to read the entire article, Here is the view of Obama:
“Volk said the Russian perception of Obama was of a politician inexperienced in foreign affairs who might be made to back down on US plans to place missile defence facilities in eastern Europe, which Moscow has portrayed as a threat.
This perception of a weak Obama was driven home on Saturday by a photograph on the front page of the Kommersant newspaper that showed his humiliating detention at an airport in the Ural Mountains on a 2005 visit he made as part of a nuclear disarmament programme.
In similar vein, the newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets featured reminiscences of Obama's tour, saying "for a large part of his visit, Obama kept quiet and smiled." “

With the perception of weakness and inexperience, and Putin needing a distraction, we could be in for a rocky ride.
Mosbey

Postby demorganakamark on Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Well see if Obama can handle himself then.....
demorganakamark

Postby Melissa on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:03 am

All I'm saying is YAY!! Obama, bye bye silly Palin girl, and I would LOVE a peanut butter cookie with chocolate chips please, but only one before all the free beer starts flowing - I don't think they'd mix well.
The devil's voice is sweet to hear.
Stephen King
Melissa

Postby demorganakamark on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Melissa wrote:All I'm saying is YAY!! Obama, bye bye silly Palin girl, and I would LOVE a peanut butter cookie with chocolate chips please, but only one before all the free beer starts flowing - I don't think they'd mix well.

you know what...ive never had that combo before..but just thinking about it..nah, doesnt sound good at all.
demorganakamark

Postby Betsy_Boo on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm

Yeah...I was wondering about that myself....why cookies and beer don't mix?

Shoot...I'm gonna have to make some cookies tonight. I'm craving...
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby grasking on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Ales rather than lagers go better with cookies. Guinness and chocolate chip cookies is excellent. Oh, I may have to try Anchor Steam Ale with chocolate chip cookies tonight. Anchor Steam. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
grasking

Postby grasking on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:18 pm

I don't... I don't... (hiccup)... think I'm gonna... (bbuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppp) make it into the cccircussssssssss.
grasking

Postby grasking on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:42 pm

grasking wrote:Ales rather than lagers go better with cookies. Guinness and chocolate chip cookies is excellent. Oh, I may have to try Anchor Steam Ale with chocolate chip cookies tonight. Anchor Steam. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I mean Anchor Steam Liberty Ale.
grasking

Postby This_Girl on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:22 pm

grasking wrote:I don't... I don't... (hiccup)... think I'm gonna... (bbuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppp) make it into the cccircussssssssss.

Hee Hee. Hope you are feeling better. I never mind designating myself as the driver...but I do not, I DO NOT do vomit detail. :P I'll get a glass a water, if needed.
This_Girl

Previous

Return to Politics - Start Your FlameWar Here