For all Myspacers...

For all Myspacers...

Postby Janice on Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:16 pm

HSB is the featured book on myspace. Of course, since Myspace sucks, every time I try to check out what they have to say about it I get an error message.

And that's why Myspace should hire Shane. He might not be able to solve the problem, but he'd be so nice about not being able to fix it that we'd all feel a little better. :roll:

So, can anyone else log on and check it out?? Is it just a link to his page or reviews or what????

I curse you, Tom. :evil:
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby Samoa_Girl on Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:13 pm

Janice, you aren't the only one having a problem trying to get to the books. I agree that they need someone like Shane...
Sometimes I get the urge to run around naked, but then I drink some Windex and it keeps me from streaking.
Samoa_Girl

Postby annmarie on Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:45 pm

I tried to look at the review thingy today too and got the error message :evil:
Are you stalking me? Cuz that would be SUPER!
annmarie

Postby Samoa_Girl on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:53 pm

Okay so it is working again...All of you that do have myspace need to get on and leave a comment about the book. Alot of kids there are bashing it because of the synopsis that "whoever" wrote. Was bashing "Goth" girls. It has a 76.6% thumbs up rating. You will see my comment hopefully! ~Samoa Girl
Sometimes I get the urge to run around naked, but then I drink some Windex and it keeps me from streaking.
Samoa_Girl

Postby Shane on Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:52 pm

Janice wrote:And that's why Myspace should hire Shane. He might not be able to solve the problem, but he'd be so nice about not being able to fix it that we'd all feel a little better.

Samoa_Girl wrote:Janice, you aren't the only one having a problem trying to get to the books. I agree that they need someone like Shane...

Aw, thanks you two! It's much obliged... :)
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Shane on Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:52 pm

Samoa_Girl wrote:Okay so it is working again...

I made a phone call... :wink:
Shane
Site Admin

Postby Janice on Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:55 pm

Smartass.
*A sobering thought: What if, at this very moment, I AM living up to my full potential?

Janice

Postby Samoa_Girl on Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:47 pm

Shane wrote:
Samoa_Girl wrote:Okay so it is working again...

I made a phone call... :wink:

I wish! Hey, you think you could make another call and make all the 12 year olds that are dissing a book they have never read disappear too? Just thought that I would ask. Sorry, my rant is over now :evil:
Samoa_Girl

Return to Joe Hill Message Board