Locke & Key (HBO, Television)

Wipe your feet on the mat and come on in - Keyhouse is waiting.

Re: Locke & Key (HBO, Television)

Postby Stephanie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:12 am

Thank you - Barry, This Girl, Demorganakamark, Grasking & Poisonlily - so nice of you!
Stephanie

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:36 am

Stephanie wrote:Thank you - Barry, This Girl, Demorganakamark, Grasking & Poisonlily - so nice of you!

:D :D Congrats Stephanie! BTW, I had twin girls myself although it was over 20 years ago. I just want to throw this out there: If you have any questions from someone who has been there, done that please feel free to ask! I had to go on bed rest too and looking back it served a double function: First, it helped keep the girls from coming too, too early although I had to have a c-section at 8 months. Still they were ok...better than if they had come any earlier. Second, resting up before they come is absolutely necessary...once they are here you won't be getting much rest! Anyway, take care of yourself. I'll be rooting for you!
"We'll always have Paris."

Betsy_Boo

Postby Gabriel on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:31 am

Congratulations, Stephanie! Hope everything goes OK with your pregnancy, have a relaxing time reading L&K and the new novel by Joe... hehe!
Jokes apart, hope you have a nice time, and sleep a lot now that you can!!!

Best,

G-
Gabriel

Postby Dana_Jean on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:43 am

Congratulations on the twins! *sigh*, I'm so tired for you, I think I need to take a nap now. Good journey to you.
Dana_Jean

Postby Stephanie on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:56 am

I just wanted to say thanks to the rest of you - Betsy, Gabriel & Dana - for your kind wishes! I hesitated to post it on the board, it seemed kind of silly, but your responses were so sweet. Betsy, I could probably use advice on twins and on babies in general. You see our first child became our first children. Truth be told, neither my husband nor I have ever even changed a diaper!!! I believe, baptism in fire is an appropriate description :D
Thanks again everybody.
Stephanie

Postby Betsy_Boo on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:43 am

Stephanie wrote:I just wanted to say thanks to the rest of you - Betsy, Gabriel & Dana - for your kind wishes! I hesitated to post it on the board, it seemed kind of silly, but your responses were so sweet. Betsy, I could probably use advice on twins and on babies in general. You see our first child became our first children. Truth be told, neither my husband nor I have ever even changed a diaper!!! I believe, baptism in fire is an appropriate description :D
Thanks again everybody.

Same here Steph...we didn't know anything! I remember when we brought them home. We put them in their crib and then looked at each other and we had the exact same thought....WTF do we do now?!?! And we had taken classes and read books, but we still felt completely unprepared. But don't worry 'cause if we got through it you can get through it. If you have anything specific to ask either before or after the birth just pm me. I'll be around. :D

Betsy_Boo

Postby sybil on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:20 pm

OMG - i always wanted twins! this is exciting. we share quite a bit of personal stuff here, you weren't silly to post that! we'll be here for you...do you have a laptop so you can still be online while on bedrest?

LK - where did you see the title of this summer's novel? all i saw was "as yet untitled."
janis the joeker
sybil

Postby Stephanie on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:12 am

Thanks, Sybil/Janis. I do have a laptop - otherwise I really would lose my mind!
Stephanie

Postby Betsy_Boo on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 am

sybil wrote:OMG - i always wanted twins! this is exciting. we share quite a bit of personal stuff here, you weren't silly to post that! we'll be here for you...do you have a laptop so you can still be online while on bedrest?

LK - where did you see the title of this summer's novel? all i saw was "as yet untitled."

Hey Sybs...I think Mark was talking about it on the blog. Apparently Joe mentioned the title at SDCC.

Betsy_Boo

Postby LauraK on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:46 pm

janis, it was originally in that article that's linked in the first post in this thread. Someone has edited it and changed it to "untitled."

Shane....help me out here, please! I know I'm not crazy- I read that, I couldn't make up that title. I read it in the Fango article.

notcrazynotcrazynotcrazy

LK

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
LauraK

Postby sybil on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:20 pm

LOL LK - i believe ya, babe!
janis the joeker
sybil

Postby NewEnglandGothic on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 am

It appears Frank Darabont has moved on to work on AMC's The Walking Dead cable series. But who knows? He's had stuff on the back burner before...Black Cat Run... he wound up making anyway. If The Walking Dead is a hit, L & K might get frontloaded really fast to the boob tube. Cable TV series might be the next logical step for funny books in the media!
NewEnglandGothic

Postby Patrick on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 am

Congratulations on your twin buns in the oven, Stephanie!
"Open your mind to the endless possibilities of the human soul."
- Joe Hill, Heart Shaped Box

"And now," cried Max, "let the wild rumpus start!"
- Maurice Sendak, Where The Wild Things Are
Patrick

Postby demorganakamark on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 am

"That which exists without my knowledge exists without my consent."
demorganakamark

Location: Orange at times.....digital playground...well, thats easy, its here.

Postby NewEnglandGothic on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 pm

demorganakamark wrote:SOME recent and interesting news.
http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive-kurtzman-orci-to-produce-locke-key-9138

I'm so excited for this 8) .
NewEnglandGothic

PreviousNext

Return to Locke & Key